• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing really. Playing out too many scenarios in my head, perhaps.

Shelving books
20170907_084343.jpg
I disregard this sign on a daily basis. I'm a bad child lol

I'm a librarian... kinda :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Patting myself on the back for getting 50k in breakout :rolleyes:

Struggling with t-mobile because for some inexplicable reason the contact info for my phone is suddenly linked to my dad's name. So far nobody has been able to help me, and my friend's are all receiving calls and messages from "Tom"

Procrastinating on a English assignment

*groan* I feel like that's my constant status from start to end of the semester. And even when I make progress, I'm still never quite caught up -.-

Listening to some music and playing Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box(even though I haven't beat the first game yet).

tying to remember what my avi/sig was before i had to change it to a retro theme

Looking at wikihows about how to stop coughing and listening to some music

Getting ready for work.

I have to be half an hour late since I should've been there at 8am and didn't wake up until 7:30...

Listening to Salvador Sobral and about to pop outside to see if I can find some sticker for my 3ds

Sitting in the Science Center, drinking a frappe and eating some grapes. It's nice and quiet because classes started at 11am and it's 11:03. Silence is a gift.

I'm feelin smug cause I did rly well on my physics quiz :cool:

There's another social event going on here at 12pm for members of the physics dept. I hope I don't have a mental breakdown again omg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back