• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Browsing the forums.

Stressin as per ususal

Same tbh

I have my physics worksheet right in front of me and I know how to do it, I just don't want to do it
eMAQEVr.png

Also it's 11pm and I'm thinking about going to the convenience store in the next hall over and getting some Nutella. Just because I can (and because Nutella is f amazing)

It's 1:17am and I'm still working on this WS, I gotta be up at 7am for work smfh

- - - Post Merge - - -

2am physics is how I roll :cool:

I am extremely mad at Mitzi, she's the first villager I ever had in my town, she still won't leave and she's the last one I need out before I can get Deirdre.
I've been time travelling for such a long time. I wish I could kick her out. Tell her to simply get the hECK OUT. I AM SO TIRED OF THIS OMFG.

I want to close down this game so bad, and do homework instead.

A bit salty because the everyday mail never came here today and I need my stuff smh

Same tbh

I have my physics worksheet right in front of me and I know how to do it, I just don't want to do it
eMAQEVr.png

Also it's 11pm and I'm thinking about going to the convenience store in the next hall over and getting some Nutella. Just because I can (and because Nutella is f amazing)

omg SAME. I've got my thesis that I have to have finished & submitted by Friday and I know what to write etc but I just don't wannaaaa
also now I crave nutella .. oh life

Need to go down buy envelopes and stamps but it's cold and I'm a bit salty still ... and I need to wash the dishes after mom smh

Last edited:
Getting ready to go to English class. rip

Sitting at my computer, eating a pizza and humming a Beatles song.

I should probably be doing my Calc and Physics HW but, ya know, procrastination is key.

Laying in my bed listening to Viva la Vida (my favorite song in 2011 lol). Thinking about going to sleep but I kinda done want to...

Eating lunch atm. I'm gonna meet with my physics professor and talk about my homework in about 30 min.

Hooo boy social anxiety is kicking in.

In the gym at my school, rotating between dead lift, incline, bench press, curls, and back squats... (When you realize you only weigh 97.5 pounds ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back