• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Green Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Snow Bunny
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
I'm doing some 4am late-night drawing on Colors 3D. Cause why not. :rolleyes:

Trying to get ahold of the monkey over at insurance agency but she never answers -_-

Currently listening to Splatoon 2 Music songs: Tide Goes Out, Bomb Rush Blush, and Spicy Inktation.
Also, just lazing around the forums. Trying to help someone out with approval rating on new reset town

Good morning Yuna! It's 4:35 A.M over here. I haven't slept yet, I plan on sleeping at 5. you prob won't see me till 1-2 P.M Pacific time.

Good morning Yuna! It's 4:35 A.M over here. I haven't slept yet, I plan on sleeping at 5. you prob won't see me till 1-2 P.M Pacific time.

Good morning!!!!! Lol why are you up so late!? Get to sleep! It's about 7:37 am here in the EST time zone. Get some good rest!

Good morning!!!!! Lol why are you up so late!? Get to sleep! It's about 7:37 am here in the EST time zone. Get some good rest!

Lol yesterday I only slept 3 hours so I fell asleep at 12pm and woke up at 8pm. It's 7:52 am here now, I've been up ever since, and I don't regret a single minute.

Now I gotta try to stay up until at least 8pm...

Lol yesterday I only slept 3 hours so I fell asleep at 12pm and woke up at 8pm. It's 7:52 am here now, I've been up ever since, and I don't regret a single minute.

Now I gotta try to stay up until at least 8pm...

woah crazy dude!!

i'm in a car, on a 5 hour journey home... WISH ME LUCK, JUST AS I WILL WISH YOU LUCK :lemon:

woah crazy dude!!

i'm in a car, on a 5 hour journey home... WISH ME LUCK, JUST AS I WILL WISH YOU LUCK :lemon:

5 hours?? I haven't been that far away from home since like 2012 lol good luck :rolleyes:

Last edited:
just got all my hats in garden warfare 2 from the event and levelled up my party rose one step

Other than browsing these forums, nothing much.

I hate colours 3D soooo much I tried it once and failed badly.... how do you even draw with that thing? Never trust cheap eshop games!

Oh I love it! I've been using Flipnote Studio (3D) for about 5 years so Colors 3D is a refreshing step up from that lmao

I guess you just have to have a certain skill to do digital art. Idk I think it's rly easy to use, I just wish there was a copy/move/paste feature like in FS T.T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back