• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Watch/Ignore/Trash the Cartoon/Anime/Movie

never heard of
lmao jk im just so mad someone did that to my last post UGH why am i like this lol FOR REAL OMG IM SOOO MAD!!.

watch, it looks funny

kimba the white lion.

made it a LMGTFY link for anyone too lazy to google it
& dont actually wanna play the forum game :,))))

Last edited:
^ lmao dead.

Watch, feels very Lion King which I love~

Shrek?

Watch 100%!!!
I tried to start rewatching Chowder on Netflix a few months ago, and literally that night I started there was a notice saying it would be removed from netflix the next day :/

Kinky Boots?

Watch (or want to watch, maybe one day :'>)

Adventure Time?

Last edited:
Watch, actually in the process of trying to watch it currently, as it had been on my "to watch" list for far too long

Mob Psyco 100?

WATCH WATCH WATCH

Kekkai Sensen? (Can't remember the English name at the moment, I think it's something along the lines of Blood Blockade Battlefront, which has absolutely nothing to do with the actual anime)

Ignore (doesn't really appeal to me).

One Punch Man?

Watch (later)

Little Witch Academia? (It's funny considering these two anime has the word Academia in it lol)

idk it sounds like trash but probably isn't but I'm definitely not gonna watch it

Star vs the Forces of Evil?

Watch!

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood?

WATCH, been planning to for a while

Inferno Cop?

Watch, It looks pretty funny & has cool art

Nichijou?

WATCH

The Amazing World of Gumball

Back