Buying Clovers & Hybrids

do you need gold roses and jacob ladders still? ;o I have lots. c: i have some purple tulips if you need them c:

Last edited:
Ah perhaps depending on what the total would be! I only need maybe 4 purple tulips so I can breed them in my town, but for the gold roses and jacobs ladders i'm not quite sure the exact number I would need since im not even close to being done landscaping my town, wanna maybe throw a price at me and tell me how many you could deliver/have me pick up? :D

Ah perhaps depending on what the total would be! I only need maybe 4 purple tulips so I can breed them in my town, but for the gold roses and jacobs ladders i'm not quite sure the exact number I would need since im not even close to being done landscaping my town, wanna maybe throw a price at me and tell me how many you could deliver/have me pick up? :D

I can get you the purple tulips. I have about 60 gold roses, and 30 jacob ladders?? (im probably going to have more) perhaps you could pick them up? is that the amount you were looking for?? less/more? ^

Hi Brina! I'd love to trade white carnations for RV visits :blush:

I'd like to visit:
21 Boyd
40 Tad
46 Dobie

let me know how many flowers you'd like for these? ^^
I'm free all day today!

I have bubble wand, yellow pinwheel, swirl soft-serve, and lemon double scoop ice cream. Could I visit Blathers?

Ok! c: I'll add your fc and let you know when my gates are open :)

How much would it all be? o:

Hi Brina! I'd love to trade white carnations for RV visits :blush:

I'd like to visit:
21 Boyd
40 Tad
46 Dobie

let me know how many flowers you'd like for these? ^^
I'm free all day today!

Of course! Maybe a pocket full for all three? c:

I have bubble wand, yellow pinwheel, swirl soft-serve, and lemon double scoop ice cream. Could I visit Blathers?

Yes of course!

Last edited:
Back