• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Clovers & Hybrids

do you need gold roses and jacob ladders still? ;o I have lots. c: i have some purple tulips if you need them c:

Last edited:
Ah perhaps depending on what the total would be! I only need maybe 4 purple tulips so I can breed them in my town, but for the gold roses and jacobs ladders i'm not quite sure the exact number I would need since im not even close to being done landscaping my town, wanna maybe throw a price at me and tell me how many you could deliver/have me pick up? :D

Ah perhaps depending on what the total would be! I only need maybe 4 purple tulips so I can breed them in my town, but for the gold roses and jacobs ladders i'm not quite sure the exact number I would need since im not even close to being done landscaping my town, wanna maybe throw a price at me and tell me how many you could deliver/have me pick up? :D

I can get you the purple tulips. I have about 60 gold roses, and 30 jacob ladders?? (im probably going to have more) perhaps you could pick them up? is that the amount you were looking for?? less/more? ^

Hi Brina! I'd love to trade white carnations for RV visits :blush:

I'd like to visit:
21 Boyd
40 Tad
46 Dobie

let me know how many flowers you'd like for these? ^^
I'm free all day today!

I have bubble wand, yellow pinwheel, swirl soft-serve, and lemon double scoop ice cream. Could I visit Blathers?

Ok! c: I'll add your fc and let you know when my gates are open :)

How much would it all be? o:

Hi Brina! I'd love to trade white carnations for RV visits :blush:

I'd like to visit:
21 Boyd
40 Tad
46 Dobie

let me know how many flowers you'd like for these? ^^
I'm free all day today!

Of course! Maybe a pocket full for all three? c:

I have bubble wand, yellow pinwheel, swirl soft-serve, and lemon double scoop ice cream. Could I visit Blathers?

Yes of course!

Last edited:
Back