• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Clovers & Hybrids

OK!! I'm going to go find it and then I'll VM you when I'm ready :)

Remember to scan in Hornsby for me please!! :D

how many mushrooms do you need?

WHoops sorry this post got lost again! Added stuff to original post

I dont need too many mushrooms right now as im still in the process of landscaping but if you have some extra ones (especially famous mushrooms) that you'd wanna sell me i'd love to buy!<3

You are looking for the Green Series, Blue Series and Modern Wood Series, right? If so, which RV items do you have to trade for them?

I've got a few famous mushrooms, maybe about 3/4 I cant remember~

You are looking for the Green Series, Blue Series and Modern Wood Series, right? If so, which RV items do you have to trade for them?

I have all the rv's I own on the first post you can tell me which items you'd like ~

I've got a few famous mushrooms, maybe about 3/4 I cant remember~

Oops sorry Im horrible at checking back here how much would you like for them? or would you like an rv visit? c:

I have all the rv's I own on the first post you can tell me which items you'd like ~

Okay, I'm not totally clear on which Amiibo figures give which stuff because I haven't got any of them but I think I can get it without Isabelle and Timmy/Tommy. How many would you give for the three Series (Blue, Green, Modern Wood)?

Okay, I'm not totally clear on which Amiibo figures give which stuff because I haven't got any of them but I think I can get it without Isabelle and Timmy/Tommy. How many would you give for the three Series (Blue, Green, Modern Wood)?

if you go on moridb.com they have all the items listed there! It's really up to you I dont do much trading so whatever you think is fair~

I have a white carnation, a blue violet, and and the tall brewstoid. It's not much, but I hope it helps. Make an offer!

if you go on moridb.com they have all the items listed there! It's really up to you I dont do much trading so whatever you think is fair~

Well there's 13 items in each series, 39 overall so 13 RV items? Antique Shelf, Arched Brick Floor, Bamboo Bench, Bamboo Fence, Bamboo-grove Wall, Barbell, Baseball Set, Basic Display Stand, Basic Teacher's Desk, Basic Trash Can, Basic Wall, Basket Chair and Beauty Salon Cart?

I have a white carnation, a blue violet, and and the tall brewstoid. It's not much, but I hope it helps. Make an offer!

It would certainly help, I dont do much trading so idek whats fair you can have any rv visit you want that I own or idk 50k? if it's not fair please tell me what is c:

Well there's 13 items in each series, 39 overall so 13 RV items? Antique Shelf, Arched Brick Floor, Bamboo Bench, Bamboo Fence, Bamboo-grove Wall, Barbell, Baseball Set, Basic Display Stand, Basic Teacher's Desk, Basic Trash Can, Basic Wall, Basket Chair and Beauty Salon Cart?

For sure! I'll work on getting these items for ya!<3

I have the entire blue set! Would 450k be ok?

Oops im sorry I am getting it from someone else~

Ah dang, I actually just got someone who offered me Tad's items, so I don't need the RV anymore.

If you still want the mushroom, though, how much TBT or IGB would you pay for it? I prefer TBT, but IGB is fine too if you're saving up your TBT for something!

Back