• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Current Town Rumors?

CinnamonKiss

Magical Girl
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6001-9920-6435
Tasty Cake
My town has two current rumors, and the first one is spicy~
Apparently, Mallary and Walt are more than just friends. I'm not sure when this happened! I've never seen them talking! Maybe it has to do with their types? Idk, seems incompatible to me, personally.
The other rumor about town is that I really love flowers. Maybe someone saw me picking them up and replanting them, or even just watering. Meh, a bit boring.

What are the most recent rumors in your town? Any spicy rumors?

The current gossip going on in both of my towns is that my mayors are "Bell-pinchers" lol.

The only rumor I've heard about me is how I'm quite the topic of the town for time traveling so much lolol

Before Caroline moved, there were a lot of scandals around her.
Blanche told me about her and Monty. Then O'hare rumored about him and Caroline. Then Fang.
I guess she couldnt get enough of eating.
Then there's O'hare and Chief... Diana and Fang... Nana and Fang...

The current scandal as of now is about Shari and Tammi being good friends.

Technically all of my villagers are pan in this game.

I have Mallary in my town too. I always try to push her and Bill together when they're nearby each other lol. Someone also told me they argue a lot and make up.

But um idk...most rumors are about people butting heads with Lucy.

The current rumor in my town is that I'm a civic leader lol. I don't know what that means but I think it's because I've been too involved with Public Works Projects

Before I reset my town, I was rumored to be a "individual" then a talker, THEN a shopaholic... I'm like, WTH?

I would usually be a "World Traveler" or "Pro Listener".

Currently I'm "Freshman Mayor" since I recently resetted. :p

I resetted as well! How is life restarting in the bottom depths of hell and poverty ;)

People apparently think it's bad that I'm constantly called a flower fan and a green thumb xDDD

i just got out of freshman mayor in tuesday and mimi's now a stump maker. he cleared out all the non-fruit trees and has these gorgeous empty spaces.

in saturday migi's an "individual" because i forget to play his town a lot >>

Wow, such a broad spectrum of rumors!! I haven't had any new ones today other than...
KABUKI and CANBERRA are really close, though not an official couple yet. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat:confused:
All these spicy relationships!!

They say I'm a pro listener as well. They don't know I'm just pushing the button scrolling through their repetitive dialogue though.

My villagers almost never talk about rumors or gossip, but in my sister's town there's villager drama all the time ?\_(ツ)_/?

Back