• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

End of Summer Art Exchange! [GETCHO GIFTS HERE]

sadly I have no talent in the art category :") bump for this cute as heck thread though !!

I've entered! I've no talent doing digital art, but traditional I'd like to think I'm decent at. uwu

* Question *
When checking, Tradational/digital and or fullbody/bust, can you check both. Sometimes I don't do fullbodies and or will do traditional art depending how I feel which version will look better depending on how my mood is.

You can check both! I left it like that so you can kinda decide when you get your match lol

ALSO I WANT TO SEE EVERYONE'S ART GETCHO BUTTS IN HERE AND ENTER IDC IF YOU DRAW BLOBS

Last edited:
Availability:1:00pm-2am mon-sat
Timezone:EDT
What are you interested in helping with? (handing out art, answering questions, etc): being a elf I usually do headshots with ocs but can do full body with mayors
Why should I choose you?: I can offer a more abstract style that doesn't look like a 3year old drew it or a cartoony one plus who doesn't want some practice οωο

Last edited:
You can check both! I left it like that so you can kinda decide when you get your match lol

ALSO I WANT TO SEE EVERYONE'S ART GETCHO BUTTS IN HERE AND ENTER IDC IF YOU DRAW BLOBS

Ack! I didn't realize you could select both for those categories!! Is there any way I can go back and change my form, or should I just submit a new one?

Ack! I didn't realize you could select both for those categories!! Is there any way I can go back and change my form, or should I just submit a new one?

It's alright! I'll make note of it, so just do whichever you feel most comfortable w at the time lol

Last edited:
It's alright! I'll make note of it, so just do whichever you feel most comfortable w at the time lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Make sure you fill out the form on the first post ((this one lol)) and then I'll be happy to add you as an elf c:

Great, thank you! c:

Remember, if you have any time to spare, even if you're not an 'amazing artist', signup! It's open for everyone c:

entered~!! ^^ This is a really fun idea, im excited! c:

Remember, if you have any time to spare, even if you're not an 'amazing artist', signup! It's open for everyone c:

Is it okay if I link to my ToyHouse even though it isn't really set up with characters yet?

Is it okay if I link to my ToyHouse even though it isn't really set up with characters yet?

Go for it!
You can link to whatever you like, as long as it shows what character(s) you want drawn!

I'm so glad that so many people are signing up to this ; 3;
I was afraid that no one would be interested, or I'd get, like, two participants lol

Back