• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

End of Summer Art Exchange! [GETCHO GIFTS HERE]

Hello! The 31st is just around the bend!!
Please have your art finished soon~

are people gonna be sharing their art here, or will they do it somewhere else? (sorry if irrelevant)

You're fine lol

Everyone has sent it to me (well, besides the ones I'm missing : P ) and I think I'll post them all in the OP once I have them all, or most of them!!

Tomorrow is D day : P
I'm only missing a few pieces of art, so please have yours done soon!

Tomorrow I will start posting art in the OP!! If you don't see yours right away, your santa might be running a little late with school and such!
Please be patient c:

Everyone will get art regardless, so no worries!

Alright, it's over, kiddies!
I have a couple of late entries that assured me that they'd be done in the next couple of days, but all the others I will start posting after work tonight!!

Thanks for participating, everyone!! > w <

((There is ONE person who I have not been able to contact at all, and has not turned in their art... I'm a little disappointed, but I'll give them a little more time!!))

**EDIT
One more thing!
If you're one of the late people, I'll wait to post your gift until you turn in yours! I just want to keep things fair lol, I do trust that you guys will be submitting, don't worry!!

Last edited:
i would be interested in joining this event ^o^

- - - Post Merge - - -

//oh my mistake please disregard my comment//

Gifts have been posted in the OP!!!

If you're one of the late people, I'll wait to post your gift until you turn in yours! I just want to keep things fair lol, I do trust that you guys will be submitting, don't worry!!

q2GtqQx
q2GtqQx.png

Last edited:
Can I ask who made my cute little pixel? I'd like to thank them and credit them on Toyhouse. c:

omigoshhhh @apharel that's so cute!!! I'm dying ahhh >u< plus it's motivating me to actually update this character shjsjs
OTL shame that the person I drew for hasn't done their art yet/at all, I wanna post it online since it's the best thing I've done in a while but I don't want them to have it unless they've done theirs :///

ahhh the piece that was drawn for me is so adorable, tysm to whoever did it!! ; v ;

(Also I'm assuming the person I drew for hasn't submitted their art just yet? :x)

Last edited:
Gosh damn! Thank you who ever did my piece! Thats the type of art I wish I could do ^^'

omigoshhhh @apharel that's so cute!!! I'm dying ahhh >u< plus it's motivating me to actually update this character shjsjs
OTL shame that the person I drew for hasn't done their art yet/at all, I wanna post it online since it's the best thing I've done in a while but I don't want them to have it unless they've done theirs :///

Same, I'd like to post the one I drew to my DA. XD Hopefully the rest of the participants will have theirs finished soon. c:

Aaaa so beautiful!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love your art Unicorn <3

Last edited:
Are we doing something like this again? Maybe around Christmas time? I would love to participate!

ahhhh finished my art huhu sorry to my art recipient ; v;
I finished it in 5-6hours sorry if its not the best quality ; qqqq;

Thanks so much to the person who did mine :)
It's so cute!

I'm sorry to the person who got mine, it looks so bad compared to everyone else's. ;-;

Back