• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

End of Summer Art Exchange! [GETCHO GIFTS HERE]

aaa who drew mine? i love it, thank you!

Ahhh tysm! ;__; S-she's beautiful..! i hope we do another art exchange soon! :3

omigoshhhh @apharel that's so cute!!! I'm dying ahhh >u< plus it's motivating me to actually update this character shjsjs
OTL shame that the person I drew for hasn't done their art yet/at all, I wanna post it online since it's the best thing I've done in a while but I don't want them to have it unless they've done theirs :///

I'm glad you liked it! xD I tried to find someone with the least amount of art to draw hehe.

Aww thanks to whoever drew mine! ^^ such an adorable baby omg

art for riummi and milk.desu has been posted in the OP!!!
also!! I seem to have made a mistake lol

~Unicorn~ dropped out, but I failed to give their santa their new match! So ~Unicorn~ still ended up getting art! The other person got art, as well, so no one got left out lol

my bad, it was a stressful time lol

**Also art for Moondyle!!!

Last edited:
ahhh who ever drew mine thank-you ; v; ♥♥

oh my god I just saw mines, thank you Hatori!! Daniel looks so innocent and cute in your chibi style I'm crying T__T <333

q2GtqQx
q2GtqQx.png

Hahahaha allainah, thank you so much, I really like your gift! I can't totally draw so I appreciate it so much! <3
Thank you ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much for your gift! I really like it cause I can't draw at all instead of you! It's really cute, thank you!

MILK ILY ♥♥ ♥♥ literally screaming bc of how beautiful and adorable it is ;; tysm!!!

MILK ILY ♥♥ ♥♥ literally screaming bc of how beautiful and adorable it is ;; tysm!!!
So glad you like it! It was completely experimental sorry ;AAA;
I wasn't completely sure on the hair colour, I can change it if need be~

Omg thank you Jint for the beautiful art!! I'm in love with your style lol <3___<3

i tabbed through everyone's gifts and theyre all so cute and beautiful , so glad this was a thing

I'm glad everyone had fun and likes their gifts o vo
I'm literally waiting on one more, so hopefully that gets taken care of lol

oh my god I just saw mines, thank you Hatori!! Daniel looks so innocent and cute in your chibi style I'm crying T__T <333

Thank you very much, glad you liked it!

I'm glad everyone had fun and likes their gifts o vo
I'm literally waiting on one more, so hopefully that gets taken care of lol

hah..//sweats i hope so too, I haven't gotten mine yet;;

Back