End of Summer Art Exchange! [GETCHO GIFTS HERE]

Ahhh tysm! ;__; S-she's beautiful..! i hope we do another art exchange soon! :3

omigoshhhh @apharel that's so cute!!! I'm dying ahhh >u< plus it's motivating me to actually update this character shjsjs
OTL shame that the person I drew for hasn't done their art yet/at all, I wanna post it online since it's the best thing I've done in a while but I don't want them to have it unless they've done theirs :///

I'm glad you liked it! xD I tried to find someone with the least amount of art to draw hehe.

art for riummi and milk.desu has been posted in the OP!!!
also!! I seem to have made a mistake lol

~Unicorn~ dropped out, but I failed to give their santa their new match! So ~Unicorn~ still ended up getting art! The other person got art, as well, so no one got left out lol

my bad, it was a stressful time lol

**Also art for Moondyle!!!

Last edited:

oh my god I just saw mines, thank you Hatori!! Daniel looks so innocent and cute in your chibi style I'm crying T__T <333

q2GtqQx
q2GtqQx.png

Hahahaha allainah, thank you so much, I really like your gift! I can't totally draw so I appreciate it so much! <3
Thank you ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much for your gift! I really like it cause I can't draw at all instead of you! It's really cute, thank you!

MILK ILY ♥♥ ♥♥ literally screaming bc of how beautiful and adorable it is ;; tysm!!!
So glad you like it! It was completely experimental sorry ;AAA;
I wasn't completely sure on the hair colour, I can change it if need be~

Omg thank you Jint for the beautiful art!! I'm in love with your style lol <3___<3

i tabbed through everyone's gifts and theyre all so cute and beautiful , so glad this was a thing

I'm glad everyone had fun and likes their gifts o vo
I'm literally waiting on one more, so hopefully that gets taken care of lol

oh my god I just saw mines, thank you Hatori!! Daniel looks so innocent and cute in your chibi style I'm crying T__T <333

Thank you very much, glad you liked it!

I'm glad everyone had fun and likes their gifts o vo
I'm literally waiting on one more, so hopefully that gets taken care of lol

hah..//sweats i hope so too, I haven't gotten mine yet;;

Back