End of Summer Art Exchange! [GETCHO GIFTS HERE]

Hello, I have a question! Are chibis allowed as a gift? Just asking out of curiosity. ;v;

Hello, I have a question! Are chibis allowed as a gift? Just asking out of curiosity. ;v;

yup!! All forms of art are okay (i.e. pixels, full/half bodies, busts, and chibis just to name a few)

Signups close 12 noon on Sunday!! (that's GMT -5/Bell tree time)

LOL Idk if I should've messaged a helper about this but I have a new thing that I use for my references, should I refill the form or can I just send a helper the link? (sorry for being an airhead woops)

Wait, I'm confused. How do we receive who we're gonna draw for?

So, whenever the signups end (August 13th, this Sunday) I will throw all the names into a random generator to get everyone's match
You will be sent the information of who you will be drawing for
Then you'll drawn whichever of their characters you'd like, and send me your finished piece

Art will need to be done by the 31st of August
Then the 1st-5th of September, I and Kanaa will work on sending everyone their art! If you want to, you can reveal yourself to your giftee after it's over, or you can let them try and figure it out for themselves c:

--

LOL Idk if I should've messaged a helper about this but I have a new thing that I use for my references, should I refill the form or can I just send a helper the link? (sorry for being an airhead woops)

hmm probably PM Zeppeli about the change and we'll make sure the form is changed!

Last edited:
Signups end tomorrow around noontime!! And as soon as they're closed (and I have a chance) I'll work on sending out matches!!
this is super exciting > w <

I'm super excited because so many people are doing it o vo
Signups end in about an hour!!!

All of the matches have been sent out!!

When should I have my art finished by?
As stated in the message I sent you and the OP, please finish your art by or before August 31st!!

What do I do with my art once I finish it?
Send it to me or Kanaa c: (if you're drawing for me, send it to Kanaa and if you're drawing for Kanaa, send it to me!!)

I don't like my match!
Sorry, but the results were totally randomized! Please put some effort into your drawing either way!

How did you choose the matches?
I used this name randomizer tool!!

I have another question!
Ask away!! that's what we're here for c:

Back