• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

End of Summer Art Exchange! [GETCHO GIFTS HERE]

Ahh darn missed this, if anyone isn't able to do their part let me know and I'll help! :D

if we have any questions about our matches reference, do we send them to you and you ask them or?
how does this work D:

yup!! All forms of art are okay (i.e. pixels, full/half bodies, busts, and chibis just to name a few)

Aww dang, I forgot to check here. Ah well! Good luck on the event tho! Hoping it's a success for you all! <3

if we have any questions about our matches reference, do we send them to you and you ask them or?
how does this work D:

hmmmm send it to me and I can ask them lol

ALSO sorry to everyone who missed this!
I plan on doing more!!

Pwease, just a tiny little small hint about who I got as secret santa (or mrs claus)?

Okay, I'll stop xD

Last edited:
Remember, have your art done by August 31st > w <
Let me know if you;ll be late for some reason!!

Remember, have your art done by August 31st > w <
Let me know if you;ll be late for some reason!!

Might be late in sending it out since I'm away from home until the 1st, but I'll do my best to send it out before I leave!!

Might be late in sending it out since I'm away from home until the 1st, but I'll do my best to send it out before I leave!!

No problem!!
As long as you guys let me know, it's totally fine

Yes, thanks, I've been so busy at work lol

Please have your work done by August 31st!!! And if you'll be late, please let me or Kanaa know!!

Still needing art from 21 people!
Two have already informed me that they would be late, but please make sure you submit your art by the deadline unless otherwise stated!!

Thanks c:

Still expecting art from several people!
Please have your work done soon, or notify me if you'll be late!!

I've now got a good portion of the art turned in!
Thanks for participating, guys!!!

Everyone else, I know a lot of you are working on your pieces, which is awesome!! But there are others who I'm not sure of their status, so I'm hoping everyone gets done on time!!

Last edited:
slowly working on mine, been dealing with hella art slump
q.q

I'm only missing 13 now!
And since p much all of you have let me know that you're working on it, I'm a lot less stressed out now lol

Thanks, guys! I'm so glad that everyone is doing this lol

I have almost all the art!
You guys are awesome!!

Only missing 7 pieces now!!
Keep up the great work guys <3

Back