• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading For Red/White Lilies

Status
Not open for further replies.

lumineerin

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (352) +
Hi there! I'm looking for red and white lilies! I am offering a mix of streetpass items, hybrids, normal flowers, and random RV/other unorderables! Here is a list of items I can trade for them: http://moridb.com/catalogs/VBB25TlKTb
In addition to this list, I can trade a green or white wetsuit, tweeters, beans, and ice cream, so tell me if you are interested in any of those items! (For some reason I couldn't find them in the database!)

I also have a couple of orderable sets:
Alpine set
Astro Set
Blue Set
Cabin Set
Classic Set
Exotic Set
Green Set
Jingle Set
Kiddie Set
Lovely Set
Minimalist Set
Modern Set
Modern Wood Set
Polka Dot Set
Ranch Set
Regal Set
Rococo Set
Sleek Set
Spooky Set
Stripe Set

Last edited:
Hi there! I'm looking for red and white lilies! I am offering a mix of streetpass items, hybrids, normal flowers, and random RV/other unorderables! Here is a list of items I can trade for them: http://moridb.com/catalogs/VBB25TlKTb
In addition to this list, I can trade a green or white wetsuit, tweeters, beans, and ice cream, so tell me if you are interested in any of those items! (For some reason I couldn't find them in the database!)

How many red/white lillies would you ask for 10 hybrids?

How many red/white lillies would you ask for 10 hybrids?

I'm looking to get rid of my extra hybrids, so I'll trade them 1:1! I don't have 10 of each though, so which ones were you hoping to get?

- - - Post Merge - - -

it posted twice hhh im sorry

Awesome! If you have no preference, I have quite a few orange and black roses, so could I give you 5 of each?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I happen to have loads of lilies, so i could give you 16, 8 red and 8 white, for any 10 hybrids you chose! !

Awesome! If you have no preference, I have quite a few orange and black roses, so could I give you 5 of each? And no worries about the double post!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awesome! If you have no preference, I have quite a few orange and black roses, so could I give you 5 of each? And no worries about the double post!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok there is a problem here lol

I'm looking to get rid of my extra hybrids, so I'll trade them 1:1! I don't have 10 of each though, so which ones were you hoping to get?

I happen to have loads of lilies, so i could give you 16, 8 red and 8 white, for any 10 hybrids you chose! !

Hi! I can offer you 4 white lillies! May I have the zen backpack and the trellis? :)

I have about 10 white lillies & 10 red lillies, I'm looking for any hybrids!

Hi~ I have around 20 lilies you can have. :) (Most of them are red though.)

I have 30 red lilies. I am looking to trade all of them for Jacob ladder

Great! Unfortunately, I don't have 30 Jacob's ladders- I have 17 I can trade you though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi~ I have around 20 lilies you can have. :) (Most of them are red though.)

Awesome! If you don't want any items I'm trading, I can always trade bells or TBT for them!

Great! Unfortunately, I don't have 30 Jacob's ladders- I have 17 I can trade you though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awesome! If you don't want any items I'm trading, I can always trade bells or TBT for them!

You can have them for free. c: It's better than me just running through them and destroying them as originally planned. xD Would you mind me dropping off though?

You can have them for free. c: It's better than me just running through them and destroying them as originally planned. xD Would you mind me dropping off though?

No problem! I'll let you know when my gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can do 30 lilies for 17 Jacob ladder.

Great! I'll let you know when my gates are open too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back