Hello I'm new :)

Neonsnake

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hello I've been playing animal crossing for 4 years. i have about 4 towns running at the same time. I got interested in joining the bell tree because my collection in amigo cards wasn't getting anywhere where i live due to other peoples lack of interest in the game. Ive been trying to work up the courage to post something on here since i joined since i have a bit of social anxiety.

Hello! Welcome! And from one social anxiety sufferer to another: you made a good choice. People rock here! Let me know if you are ever feeling insecure here

Welcome to the forums, I joined not too long ago and I've grown to absolutely love this site! There is a lot to do and tons of people to meet and play acnl with. I have issues with anxiety as well but everyone on here is so nice so you shouldn't worry.

Also I've actually traded a few amiibo cards recently through the forums for the first time and it went amazing; got tons of my dreamies!

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to The Bell Tree.

That's a lot of towns to manage at the same time. I'd get so confused at which cartridge is which lol

Hopefully you find people and the cards you're after in the Amiibo trading section.

Back