Shop 💝~Katie's PWYW Gardening/Unorderable Shop~💝

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm baaack!
My Order Form!
Mayor Name: Gail
Town Name: Cascades
Friend Code: 0404-588-7263
What I want to buy: single rose, (moped) scooter, console table, lemon double scoop
TBT Offer:
10 btb

I have a question before I make my order.
You said only 1 of each item per order (I'm looking at the Sanrio Sets)
So does that mean if I wanted the entire set, I couldn't do that? I could only get 1 item per set?
Just a little confused is all, but I will be willing to buy something no matter~

I have a question before I make my order.
You said only 1 of each item per order (I'm looking at the Sanrio Sets)
So does that mean if I wanted the entire set, I couldn't do that? I could only get 1 item per set?
Just a little confused is all, but I will be willing to buy something no matter~

No, it means you can order one of each item meaning you can get one of every item in my shop if you wanted to, but no doubles c:

Ah, alright then~
Well, if that's the case--

My Order Form!
Mayor Name: Mae
Town Name: Hyrule
Friend Code: 1418-6870-1400
What I want to buy: All Sanrio Sets
TBT Offer: 150 tbt

Before I order, I was wondering:
I did read the rules and I know there is a limit per category. Is it okay if I list everything in one order form and you could split it if necessary? It would make things easier for me. If not, that's okay. :)

Last edited:
Before I order, I was wondering:
I did read the rules and I know there is a limit per category. Is it okay if I list everything in one order form and you could split it if necessary? It would make things easier for me. If not, that's okay. :)

Yep! You can list everything in one form as long as it follows the rules and such, I don't mind c:

Yep! You can list everything in one form as long as it follows the rules and such, I don't mind c:

Ah okay! I'm helping a friend get the train station upgrade, so I'll place my order in an hour or so :D

My Order Form!
Mayor Name: Tarkdeep
Friend Code: 1633-5054-6705
What I want to buy: Kiki and Lala Bed, Clock, Sofa, Table, Wand, Floor and Wall.
TBT Offer:
Is a 50 good?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for ordering again so quickly but there were a few items I missed.

My Order Form!
Mayor Name: Tarkdeep Singh
Friend Code: 1633-5054-6705
What I want to buy: Cloud-making machine, Cinnamoroll sign, sofa, stool, table, tray, and parasol
TBT Offer: 60

Last edited:
*Why I think you'll split this into two: 2 Unorderable Sets, a mix of 3 SanRio sets, a lot of the clothing items :)
**Hopefully it's not too much, you can take your time for sure :)
My Order Form!
Mayor Name: Kaleigh
Town Name: Dew~Drop
Friend Code: L? Sidebar
What I want to buy: (Sorry for the long list) Mermaid set,Princess set, Kiki&Lala set(minus floor, dress, shoes, and cloudmaker), My Melody set (minus wall, floor and bed), Cinnamonroll floor, tray, hat, jacket, outfit, shoes, parasol and sofa/couch (whatever you wanna call it lol)
Stale Cupcakes, I love You, KK Lullaby
Ballet outfit, ballet slippers, candy umbrella,heart hairpin, heart print tights, new spring skirt, nebula tee, night sky tee, nurse's cap, nurse's uniform, paw umbrella, picnic umbrella, pink night cap, pink pj bottoms, pink pj shirt, pink sneakers, polka dot rain boots, poncho, postop eye patch, princess dress, rainbow tights

TBT Offer: 80tbt

**Again, feel free to split this into two seperate orders and regardless of whether or not you do, take your time with this, it's a lot and I don't want you to rush ^ ^

My Order Form!
Mayor Name:Vladimir
Town Name:Slavland
Friend Code:4296-4155-7136
What I want to buy:Card Series
TBT Offer:70 TBT

My Order Form!
Mayor Name: Timothy
Town Name: EPCOT
Friend Code: (on the side)
What I want to buy: Marie Dress
TBT Offer: 5 tbt? I'll go for 10 if needed. :)

My Order Form!
Mayor Name: Timothy
Town Name: EPCOT
Friend Code: (on the side)
What I want to buy: Marie Dress
TBT Offer: 5 tbt? I'll go for 10 if needed. :)

5 is fine! When would you want me to bring it over?

My Order Form!
Mayor Name: Elsie
Town Name:Midnight
Friend Code: Sidebar
What I want to buy: 10 Pink Carnations, 10 White Carnations, 5 Black Tulips, 10 Orange Tulips, 10 Purple Tulips, 10 Black Roses, 10 Orange Roses, 5 Pink Roses, 10 Purple Roses, 15 Blue Roses, 5 Orange Pansies, 5 Pink, Orange and Black Lilies
TBT Offer: 125 TBT? I can go higher if needed :3

Last edited:
My Order Form!
Mayor Name: Jenny
Town Name: Sylph
Friend Code: You have me added :)
What I want to buy: http://moridb.com/catalogs/apGiKW9Prd
TBT Offer: 30

Also do you have any weeding day items? I didn't see it on your lists but maybe they are called something else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back