• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon Wanna run some Salmon??

I will be home in a little while and would love to join

- - - Post Merge - - -

You guys still salmoning??

I'd love to play with you guys soon or whenever you're available (hopefully I would be during that time, too) :)

I've seen some of you guys on at the same time as me, I tried to join but it wouldn't let me lol.

I feel like we need a splatoon discord chat for this. I helped make one a while ago, it would just be so much easier to communicate ~

I've seen some of you guys on at the same time as me, I tried to join but it wouldn't let me lol.

I feel like we need a splatoon discord chat for this. I helped make one a while ago, it would just be so much easier to communicate ~

I ditto this so hard!

yeah, a discord chat would be good

yea agreed, someone should make a discord so it's easier for ppl to know who is online and who isn't
if u got a link to the discord group send me the link!!!

ALSO i'm scouting for some team mayo members to play with later! I need two more people to have a complete team LOL
VM me if ur gonna be playing later tonightttt!!

I'll probably be Salmon farming around 9-10pm NZST if anyone happens to be on...probs not 'cause my timezone sucks ;-;

I'll help anyone in salmon run when it becomes available again. I just reached the maximum rank in the last salmon run session.

I'll be around for an hour or so, so if anyone wants to play, I'm all up for some.

The weapon loadout on Salmon Run is probably the worst just because of the Dynamo Roller. It's too slow and consume so much ink. It's almost useless except for jump flicking the steelheads and the glowflies section. Good thing I've managed to retain my rank after getting the second bonus (1200p). I'd rather use the charger tbh.

Last edited:
It's crazy good for obliterating any of the smaller Salmonoids, but for everything else...
At least the other weapons aren't too bad, even with the Charger.

Oh yeah, we can finally play Lost Outpost online on 8/26 7pm CST to 8/28 1am CST with blaster and nozzlenose. Goodluck with that :)

Last edited:
Collecting golden eggs on the NEW MAP! Wanna join me?

Back