• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Looker Theories?

vel

xoxo
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Looker is my favorite character in Pokemon by far, and I made up a theory (I think other people have to, but I thought of this 100% myself) I think is 100% true after playing Sun and Moon.

So y'all know how he got amnesia during the events of ORAS? I think Platinum is the most recent game in the time-line, but I'm not that sure. Anyways, in Sun and Moon, you learn whoever goes into the portal that ultra beasts make,
you turn into a Faller, basically you emit a bunch of energy that ultra beasts love, so Fallers are usually heavily hunted by ultra beasts. It's said that Looker is a Faller, and since the portals have such powerful energy sources, going through them can make one gain amnesia. What I'm suggestin' Looker fell through a portal while searching for something and got amnesia and fell into ORAS.

Additionally, if Plat is the most recent in the multiverse thing, the main pokemon are Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. Space, time, and dimension flipping dragon. Dimensions+Space+Time= multiverses? Since they all made the universe I guess. It would make sorta sense Looker's looking into Team Galactic, since they must have info on these Pokemon that can help Looker learn more about his past, and perhaps future, after his amnesic episode.

this is my theory, and I'm standing by it until further info. it makes the most sense to me, so yup.

bonus: also i don't really like the idea that you can literally catch the "most dangerous beasts" and use them in battle, but you can catch legendaries so i can't complain. whenever I throw out a legendary in a battle i imagine people being like "whoa wtf," like how come they don't just bow down right then and there.. secondly, i'm imagining a huge ass pokemon like dialga inside like a smol house trying to battle, like LMAO

that's a very interesting point though I thought the Ultra Beasts go after Fallers because they are trying to go home and the person has some of that energy on left on them from travelling through the wormholes. Similiar to how a dog finds it's way back if they're lost.
bonus: also i don't really like the idea that you can literally catch the "most dangerous beasts" and use them in battle, but you can catch legendaries so i can't complain. whenever I throw out a legendary in a battle i imagine people being like "whoa wtf," like how come they don't just bow down right then and there.. secondly, i'm imagining a huge pokemon like dialga inside like a smol house trying to battle, like LMAO

It's pokemon logic. Kyogre can drown the whole world just by waking up from a nap and yet it could be controlled by a 10 year old child! I'm telling you, these kids could potentially rule the world. also, i can also imagine how many charges would go against the two people if their house gets destroyed. I remember in Gen 5 in the beginning, after you get your starters, you fight your rival and then your whole room gets messed up. that was funny.:p

Back