• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway toyhouse codes! out but can get more upon request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trystin

yikes
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Green Candy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (73) +
I do art for tumblr users and get toy house codes in return once in awhile and since I already have a toyhouse, I give the codes away to those who need them :) Obviously I'd like some TBT or art in return for them, but if you're really desperate for a toy house, I'll gladly give it to you for free.

COST: 100-200 TBT and/or art* of this OC (click!) Or this OC (click!)

*PLEASE SHOW ME EXAMPLES OF YOUR ART FIRST. I am picky right now and am looking for a certain style I guess? Please don't be offended if I decline.

Waitlist:
Hallebean *code ready*

Last edited:
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I've tried really hard to find one xD

Last edited:
Thank you so much :3

I was wondering if there's a time limit on how long the code works/how long account made with it is free? Is it permanent?

Sorry to ask, but what is this? LOL

Toyhou.se is a site where you can upload all your characters and art and sort them all. It's really nice for convenience.
You can only join the site with a code

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much :3

I was wondering if there's a time limit on how long the code works/how long account made with it is free? Is it permanent?

The account is free forever unless you choose to pay

Could I possibly buy one for 110 TBT? I don't have a lot of TBT at the moment, but it'd be nice to have a place to store art. ;u;

If you're still offering, I can give you 150 tbt or chibi art if you're interested?

[link to da] c:

art may take a few days or a week though since i'm currently backed up on projects

Last edited:
If you're still offering, I can give you 150 tbt or chibi art if you're interested?

[link to da] c:

art may take a few days or a week though since i'm currently backed up on projects

I love your art so much but 150 TBT is fine, I don't want to overwhelm you! I know how that feeling is! However I don't currently have any left, I forgot to edit my post. As soon as I get one its yours though!

If you can get some more I would love to have one~
Would TBT be alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back