• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Roller Coasters?

Do you like roller coasters?

• Total voters
I love going on roller coasters but the only problem I have is that since I ride so many I don't really get those butterflies in my stomach anymore unfortunately which is like the best part. :(

They're okay. I'm not much of a theme park person and the only ones I've gone to multiple times is Disneyland and Universal Studios. I'm not a fan of the unconventional seats (superman pose), loops and going backwards. I opted out a lot of Disney World's rides because they were too scary especially their yeti one.

I'm not a scary-ride person.

Lmao i remember when i first went into a roller coaster 2 years ago , it was like , extreme , probably even got scaried in one , xD
They are okay , but i guess i might not handle the big af ones

I love roller coasters, but sadly I have to sit in the special seats usually because my "endowedness" makes it hard for the normal bars to close over... -_- I will ride any coaster I can though. Gives me a place to scream and I usually end up with laryngitis and a reduced stress level so it pays off. I do not however like standing in the very hot sun in a 2 hour line for a 5 minute roller coaster. So if it's an option I like to get the "fast pass" and just schedule my rides and go to the front. =D

I love roller coasters!! Super fun and easily one of my favorite rides at amusement parks. I'll admit that I get nervous on those loops that toss you over upside down tho :c I wouldn't ride rides where they pause on those loops.

If you guys have ever went to Universal Studios, You will know that pyramid one... Yes... The one where you go backwards. I was like, meh, since there are no loops. But if I ever see a rollercoaster with loops, I will be like, NOPE! BUT, I do like rollercoasters! (At least I don't throw up, Am I right?)

I do get kind of nervous before the ride but I do like them. I think if it weren't for long lines where I have lots of time to think through my decisions, I'd probably enjoy them more :p like if I could just get on one straight away without thinking too much about it. I also get motion sickness pretty easily so after the first ride or two I have to sit out and go to a petting zoo or something lmao.

I LOVE them. Going to theme parks is one of my favourite things to do but because they're so expensive it's usually a treat or for an occasion ie. birthday or something.

I enjoy them! I always get really scared and nervous before getting on them. It's not even the actual roller coaster part that freaks me out, but the height. I always have to close my eyes. Once I get on though, I get super excited and just scream my head off the whole time :p

I used to hate roller coasters but am becoming such a fan as I get older- although I will only go on ones in places such as Disneyland/Disneyworld. I don't trust fair rides. :c

I love roller coasters! They're actually a lot of fun because I enjoy the rush of adrenaline and the sense of feeling like you're floating right before the big drop. There's something amazing about that feeling, ahahah. Plus, it gives me a good excuse to relieve stress by screaming and not being judged, lol.

My only complaint is that a lot are too short (or only go once) and have longs lines to boot.

If you guys have ever went to Universal Studios, You will know that pyramid one... Yes... The one where you go backwards. I was like, meh, since there are no loops. But if I ever see a rollercoaster with loops, I will be like, NOPE! BUT, I do like rollercoasters! (At least I don't throw up, Am I right?)

Oh yeah, The Mummy ride! I wish the actual ride was longer. It felt so fast! Still a lot of fun, though.

I love roller coasters! They're actually a lot of fun because I enjoy the rush of adrenaline and the sense of feeling like you're floating right before the big drop. There's something amazing about that feeling, ahahah. Plus, it gives me a good excuse to relieve stress by screaming and not being judged, lol.

My only complaint is that a lot are too short (or only go once) and have longs lines to boot.

Oh yeah, The Mummy ride! I wish the actual ride was longer. It felt so fast! Still a lot of fun, though.

They scare me so badly haha. I still go on them with friends and family but I don't particularly enjoy them.

I don't love them, but I won't be a party pooper and turn down a request to go if I'm at an amusement park. I don't understand how people can keep their eyes open on those things. My reaction after going on a rollercoaster is always "thank god its over time to fix my hair" lol!

Last edited:
Back