• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Roller Coasters?

Do you like roller coasters?

• Total voters

Mink777

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Do you like roller coasters. I think they're fun, but I'm not sure that many people do. What are your thoughts on roller coasters?

I enjoy them a lot yes! I always get super nervous before I get on them though. Funny thing is I wasn't this way when I was little. I would ride anything they would let me get on. Now I always get super tense and jittery

I love them, I recently went to Disneyland Paris with a few friends and all we did was eat and ride the rollercosters, they have really cool 360? ones :blush:

I enjoy them a lot yes! I always get super nervous before I get on them though. Funny thing is I wasn't this way when I was little. I would ride anything they would let me get on. Now I always get super tense and jittery

I'm the legit same I have the biggest anxiety attack waiting in line but then once I'm on it I have a great time

I love them, I recently went to Disneyland Paris with a few friends and all we did was eat and ride the rollercosters, they have really cool 360? ones :blush:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! did you ride their space mountain? It's so freakin cool! I wanna go!!

I'm the legit same I have the biggest anxiety attack waiting in line but then once I'm on it I have a great time

One of my friends is like that but she's determined to ride any roller coaster she sees to face her fears :)

I'm even still nervous when I'm on them but after it's done I'm glad I did it and want to do it again. Then the cycle goes all over again... :rolleyes:

If it's less than 50 feet tall, please no. I prefer to ride the taller coasters.

I did, it's all dark and loud, you go up at the start and stay there, we all thought something went wrong but then you start up again really fast, heading down and they take a photo, then it's into the dark, it was great it's so fast and loud and the turns are really quick c:

Yes, but I haven't ridden a lot :( and mostly the old shaky wooden ones.

Where I used to work there was a little one and we spent our breaks riding it, 15 min. of roller coaster venting about customers. That was fun.

I like roller coasters if it's a reputable company like Six Flags or Cedar Point. I would never do thrill rides at a state fair or carnival or something. Especially after what just happened in Ohio.

I did, it's all dark and loud, you go up at the start and stay there, we all thought something went wrong but then you start up again really fast, heading down and they take a photo, then it's into the dark, it was great it's so fast and loud and the turns are really quick c:

Disney roller coasters are the best! they're not just normal roller coasters, they always have something to make it an extra special experience.

Last edited:
I hate roller coasters until I'm on them. Once I'm actually on the ride and having fun, I end up wanting to go again and again, but I get way too anxious leading up to the ride.

I'm quite fond of roller coasters. Their versatility helps a lot on providing thrills that are much more nuanced than any other type of ride.

For example, Goliath at Montreal's La Ronde relies more on big drops (the first of them is incredibly high) and air times, as opposed to twists and turns. The design choices made the roller coaster the most satisfyingly intense I've ever been so far, yet riding this thing 2-3 times in one day didn't caused me much sickness unlike so many others.

On the subject of Walt Disney World Resort at Orlando, I also like Expedition Everest at Animal Kingdom quite a lot for its progressive intensity, interesting switch from going frontward to backward and its effective storytelling/worldbuilding.

Last edited:
Eh I think Roller Coasters are alright.

But I would probably never ride one lol, most because I would hear of many accidents happening in there, also I would get Dizzy fast so going on one would probably guarantee a Nauseous feeling afterwards once the ride has ended.

So overall, I hate them lol.

Last edited:
i love rollercoasters!! the thrill makes it fun and i like being on the top just before it drops. when i was a kid i was afraid of going on them because i had a fear of heights. i got over my fear of them when i went on my middle school senior year trip. it was kinda a quadruple date except there were these crazy love squares or triangles i forget hahaha but i liked one of the guys. i didn't want to be a party pooper so i went on every roller coaster except one because we didn't have enough time. i'm in college now but boy were those some good times :')

I used to love roller coasters until one time, when I hadn't been seated properly by the attendants (they were too busy with other people) and the ride was already starting, I panicked and got off the seat (and the attendants quickly ushered me back to wait for the next one). I still shudder imagining all the might have beens.

Back