• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Roller Coasters?

Do you like roller coasters?

• Total voters
i wish i could be one of my fearless friends xD but i'm so sensitive and the motion sickness is real ;-;

I like them! At least those you don't get whiplash damages from (like those when they make you almost turn around where you sit and stuff).

Would be cool to try more "dangerous" ones than we have here though.

I like them but some can be violent, the Turbo on Brighton pier is a neck breaker I'm suprise it's still operational

yep I love roller coasters.
I went on the tallest one in the world in May (Kingda Ka), and it wasn't really what I expected. It was pretty fast and the way up was pretty cool but the ride felt like it was 5 seconds lmao.

I like the interesting ones though that have you upside down/standing/weird stuff like that. It's more of an experience than the ones that just make you feel like you want to vomit afterwards

I've never been on one - my family visited amusement parks a lot when I was younger but I was too small to go on any of the rides ahaha. I voted meh though because they don't particularly seem like something I'd enjoy :0

I love any and all roller coasters! My absolute favorite is the Rock n' Roller coaster at Hollywood Studios!

If I'm at a theme park then I'll usually happily go on the roller coasters, but I have to be in the right mood for some of the more intense ones. On the other hand, the rides that are constructed overnight then gone in a few days (including most carnivals) aren't trusted by me. There is one ride in particular that had peoples heads coming pretty close to the floor after being up high and it made me anxious just looking at it!

I LOVE roller coasters!! I'm a huge fan of all the adrenaline rushing rides and roller coasters are my favorite! I don't like the old rickety wooden ones though, simply because they jerk around too much and tend to hurt my shoulders/neck.

I don't care for them. It's not that they're scary to me. I just don't find them fun. But I also get motion sickness sometimes, so half the time I have to keep my eyes closed or else I'll feel like throwing up by the time I get off.

I love the adrenaline rush from a roller coaster! As long as they are not the stand up ones because those are just no

I've never been on one cause I'm absolutely terrified of heights but I've always wanted to try them out but there's not much of a chance of that happening where I'm from.

They're pretty damn cool.

I used to love roller coasters until one time, when I hadn't been seated properly by the attendants (they were too busy with other people) and the ride was already starting, I panicked and got off the seat (and the attendants quickly ushered me back to wait for the next one). I still shudder imagining all the might have beens.

It's part of your duty to seat yourself properly; they should have checked though.

I've actually never been on one! I'd really like to one day, but I don't live in a big city with any amusement parks or anything.

I haven't been on one.
If I wanted to throw up, there are plenty of other activities I could partake of. All at ground level.

Last edited:
I really like roller coasters. There are a couple of amusement parks within driving distance of where I live so I've been several times. Some are better than others, though. I don't like the ones that jostle and jerk too much. They give me headaches. But the rest are a lot of fun.

The higher, faster, more barrel rolls and upside downs, the better. Bonus if it's a floorless coaster:cool:

Back