• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

If you had 100,000 TBT Bells...

i’d spend a maximum of 10,000 on a collectible lineup, but i wouldn’t know how to proceed beyond the initial 90,000… i’d honestly get lost and just hoard at that point 😭

First thing I do is buy a galaxy egg of every date-stamp that exists
Post automatically merged:

And then buy people stuff they had on their wishlist for gifts!

Oh man... I'd buy up my remaining dream collectibles (surely that much would be enough for all of them right? right?), maybe commission some art, and use the rest for giveaways/helping other people out with their TBT goals!!

If I do have 100,000 tbt bells. I might as well just split them. The rest of the portion goes to giveaways for those who wanted the collectibles in their wish list. The remainder 5000 part shall go to tbt art commissions because I've basically accomplished my collectible goals until they reveal the next line of collectibles that fit my aesthetic.

Games! Set up some games, like crazy mafia games, with lots of tbt for the winners. Also, donate some to be used as prizes in some of the threads other people have set up, like Mr. Fox's thread - Let's go to the movies.

Another thing I would do…

Host Pokémon Stadium mini-game tournaments that are free to enter, but the winner earns 1,000 TBT.

I'd want the star, heart & flower wands but I have a feeling I might still not have enough for all 3

I'd want the star, heart & flower wands but I have a feeling I might still not have enough for all 3
I was thinking it might be enough for one wand 🙈

My dream is a heart wand so hopefully i could get that. The rest to buy whatever my friends want and do a huge giveaway. 💜

Reactions: oak
Games! Set up some games, like crazy mafia games, with lots of tbt for the winners. Also, donate some to be used as prizes in some of the threads other people have set up, like Mr. Fox's thread - Let's go to the movies.
Even if it's not with prizes, I'd be so down for another mafia game with you

I would try to create monopolies on some collectibles like the zen egg or flick!

I would seek to acquire a Black Feather, a White Feather, a Flick Halloweaster Egg, a Key Lime Pie, a few Bee Plushes, a Master Ball and a Carnival Pinwheel (because I am passing on them in favor of other Halloween 2023 collectibles unfortunately).

I'd save however much is left for whenever new must have collectibles are released in the future, and if there was enough where I was still comfortable doing so, I'd probably do some TBT giveaways.

Last edited:
I would probably make some nice lineups, and then giveaway stuff or buy people’s wishlist items. Other than that it would collect dust in my ABD lol

I would use some to complete my popsicle/ice cream dream lineup which should only cost about 3K in funds, maybe I would commission some art of my OCs, if I had that much I would just give away like 95% of it all, I don't have any purpose for that much.

I would get two whole rows of Drago collectibles...oh wait...lol sorry I was dreaming for a moment. I would actually buy a lot of art and maybe one more Oarfish Body. The rest I would save for the future.

Wow that’s a lot of Bells.

Let’s see, first off I would probably buy some nice collectibles, then get some art Of different things, then probably spend some on in game items to get my new island going again.

Commission some art and then give the rest away. I don't really need bells for anything.

Last edited:
Back