• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If you had 100,000 TBT Bells...

Buy a Weird Doll. Just kidding, nobody would sell theirs. T_T

weird doll price is always 100 times more than the current total of tbt the richest non-staff/npc member (active or not) has at any given time, continuously readjusted as needed

Last edited:
I'd donate most of it to people and give it away, and only keep like, 3,000, the rest I would buy mayor art with or IGB/items.

Make my collectable line-up look good. Buy art and have a giveaway, probably.

I'd do a giveaway of 200 btb and then ask the mods to delete my account. Lmao

Probably buy some collectibles, I don't really care about them that much right now but that's probably because I don't have enough TBT to actually buy them. I'd also do a giveaway because who doesn't love giveaways? And probably keep the rest to buy items and fill up my catalog :)

Change my username , buy some cute art , buy Avatar Animation from the shop and then save the rest till I find something I want to buy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really wish I could change my username

Get all my dreamies, convert half to IGB so I can work on my PWP, buy art with the rest.

Buy some collectibles, maaaaaybe change my username (somedays I want to keep it because I've had it for so long and some days I want to change it) and host a super cool giveaway

Get a cool animated signature, get an animated avatar, start a danganronpa group, get a colored signature, get a ton of flower collectibles, and buy art!

Let's see... I'd try & hopefully succeed to buy a weird doll, put some in the ABD for a rainy day and host a giveaway of some kind with really good prizes!

I probably share the same ideas with a lot of people. I'd spend some, save some, give some away. That's a lot of bells after all.

Back