If you had 100,000 TBT Bells...

I'd buy a ton of the cute sticker/badges on the site, and then probably do a whole bunch of giveaways! Feels good to give back to the community here <3

I have another idea on what I can do with my TBT if I got 100,000 TBT.

I can host a team game of Jeopardy on TBT, where everyone on the winning team gets TBT Bells.

End up getting a whole lot of collectibles, hold some giveaways, and buy various in game items and villagers

I'd probably overpay for the special collectibles like the fair ones and host giveaways. tbh, I don't really even need the TBT I DO have now anymore haha.

I'd giveaway some, and buy lots of stuff in-game. I'd also buy a few collectables to give away. ;)

I would never feel obliged to make pointless posts ever again.

I'm still miffed that the "start a group" item was given a timer, and said timer expired, during the time I was away from the forums. I spent ages saving up for that ;_;

Last edited:
id buy a rad feather off someone

i really really want a rad feather

g i v e m e t h e r a d f e a t h e r

Last edited:
I'd giveaway them, buy collectibles from the shop, buy from the TBT marketplace or buy art.

I would create a group and then start a petition for a 3rd row of collectibles, then I would buy another rows worth of mushrooms and save the rest for future collectibles and on occasion do a giveaway of rare shop items when restocks happen.

Back