• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If you had 100,000 TBT Bells...

I'd buy a ton of the cute sticker/badges on the site, and then probably do a whole bunch of giveaways! Feels good to give back to the community here <3

I have another idea on what I can do with my TBT if I got 100,000 TBT.

I can host a team game of Jeopardy on TBT, where everyone on the winning team gets TBT Bells.

End up getting a whole lot of collectibles, hold some giveaways, and buy various in game items and villagers

I'd probably overpay for the special collectibles like the fair ones and host giveaways. tbh, I don't really even need the TBT I DO have now anymore haha.

give money to all the artist that get underpaid on this site

I'd giveaway some, and buy lots of stuff in-game. I'd also buy a few collectables to give away. ;)

I would never feel obliged to make pointless posts ever again.

I'm still miffed that the "start a group" item was given a timer, and said timer expired, during the time I was away from the forums. I spent ages saving up for that ;_;

Last edited:
id buy a rad feather off someone

i really really want a rad feather

g i v e m e t h e r a d f e a t h e r

Last edited:
I'd giveaway them, buy collectibles from the shop, buy from the TBT marketplace or buy art.

I would create a group and then start a petition for a 3rd row of collectibles, then I would buy another rows worth of mushrooms and save the rest for future collectibles and on occasion do a giveaway of rare shop items when restocks happen.

Back