Green Cotton Candy
Yule Log
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Bee Plush
Frost Easter Egg
Purple Candy
White Tulip
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
If you had 100,000 TBT Bells or more, what would you do with it?

If I had that much TBT, I would:

- Start a Group and spend lots on organization
- Hold a contest with big rewards
- Host a couple giveaways
- Save what's left

^^ yeah i'd buy wand collectibles & art!
I would also do a bunch of giveaways and save the rest

Probably host Giveaways. :p

Would also buy some Togepi, Yoshi, Chao, and Poptart Easter Eggs. :p

i would hold a hecka ton of giveaways! those are so nice, and people really appreciate them! i'd also buy sooo much art (even more than i am now hahah)

I would probably start a lottery type thing as well as do a bunch of giveaways

Buy a ton of art of my mayor. I don't really care about collectibles, but maybe I would start caring if I had that many bells.

Since I've seen that there's some people that want to start a group, but aren't getting any traction with funding, or notice, I'd probably donate most of the TBT to help them start it up. Left over would go to competitions.

Since I've seen that there's some people that want to start a group, but aren't getting any traction with funding, or notice, I'd probably donate most of the TBT to help them start it up. Left over would go to competitions.

With that much bells, you can only fund two groups. I know 42,000 TBT was outrageous for a price, but when the group feature was first introduced, 4,200 TBT (the old price) was outrageously high. But times have changed.

With that much bells, you can only fund two groups. I know 42,000 TBT was outrageous for a price, but when the group feature was first introduced, 4,200 TBT (the old price) was outrageously high. But times have changed.

Even if it only helps two people with the stupidly high startup costs for groups, it's better than nothing.

I'd buy every single collectible made and buy lots of high-quality fanart, then share with my friends/host a giveaway. I'd probably save about 15-20k.

Last edited:
i would give people who wanted them some and i would use mine to get enough bells to pay for my public works projects and houses

I think I'd do some giveaways and try buy some acnl villagers :) I would also donate some to people who needed it.

I'd probably buy some of the rarer collectibles (esp star glow wands), giveaway a good chunk, and buy art with the remaining. :)

Back