If you had 100,000 TBT Bells...

Buy a Weird Doll. Just kidding, nobody would sell theirs. T_T

weird doll price is always 100 times more than the current total of tbt the richest non-staff/npc member (active or not) has at any given time, continuously readjusted as needed

Last edited:
I'd donate most of it to people and give it away, and only keep like, 3,000, the rest I would buy mayor art with or IGB/items.

I'd do a giveaway of 200 btb and then ask the mods to delete my account. Lmao

Probably buy some collectibles, I don't really care about them that much right now but that's probably because I don't have enough TBT to actually buy them. I'd also do a giveaway because who doesn't love giveaways? And probably keep the rest to buy items and fill up my catalog :)

Change my username , buy some cute art , buy Avatar Animation from the shop and then save the rest till I find something I want to buy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really wish I could change my username

Get all my dreamies, convert half to IGB so I can work on my PWP, buy art with the rest.

Buy some collectibles, maaaaaybe change my username (somedays I want to keep it because I've had it for so long and some days I want to change it) and host a super cool giveaway

Get a cool animated signature, get an animated avatar, start a danganronpa group, get a colored signature, get a ton of flower collectibles, and buy art!

Let's see... I'd try & hopefully succeed to buy a weird doll, put some in the ABD for a rainy day and host a giveaway of some kind with really good prizes!

I probably share the same ideas with a lot of people. I'd spend some, save some, give some away. That's a lot of bells after all.

Back