• Ketchup

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Mayonnaise

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mmm i could drink ketchup!

i agree but i would not recomend it

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is not putting in a fruit salad.
Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is a smoothie.
Common sense is knowing that ketchup is NOT a smoothie!

I'm actually so undecided. Someone present to me a good case for or against one of them pls

I don't play splatoon but it's obvious that mayo is better than ketchup in every way.

I like both, but I chose Ketchup. because I love me some tomate sauuuuce.
mayo is great too tho

marina > pearl

righto there it is officially convinced voting ketchup

In all seriousness though, I never voted based on Callie or Marie in the first game, I always chose what I'd actually vote for

Too bad there isn't a ranch or 1000 islands options, but Kethup is my third favorite thing to put on anything!

I'm actually so undecided. Someone present to me a good case for or against one of them pls

Join team ketchup because I'm in the team :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

righto there it is officially convinced voting ketchup

In all seriousness though, I never voted based on Callie or Marie in the first game, I always chose what I'd actually vote for

aGH, you've already chose

This might be totally unrelated to the topic, But I just seem to like Marie more. She has a more somber tone to her character and personality and her singing is just down right beautiful. For Callie, she's the perky, rebellious inkling who has an inspiring voice. (I don't even know why I'm even saying this, I have headphones on listening to Tide Goes Out, Bomb Rush Blush, and Spicy Inktation. OH WHY!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALSO, There are already gameplay on Splatoon 2, so all ink colors are already revealed! (Or are you guys talking about something else?)

This might be totally unrelated to the topic, But I just seem to like Marie more. She has a more somber tone to her character and personality and her singing is just down right beautiful. For Callie, she's the perky, rebellious inkling who has an inspiring voice. (I don't even know why I'm even saying this, I have headphones on listening to Tide Goes Out, Bomb Rush Blush, and Spicy Inktation. OH WHY!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALSO, There are already gameplay on Splatoon 2, so all ink colors are already revealed! (Or are you guys talking about something else?)
We were discussing the splatfest ink colors as they portray to the theme and aren't in the normal color rotation.
On that note I'm pretty sure the colors are the same as the splatfest shirts so yellow and red

Last edited:
We were discussing the splatfest ink colors as they portray to the theme and aren't in the normal color rotation.
On that note I'm pretty sure the colors are the same as the splatfest shirts so yellow and red

Would I be correct in saying this is the first time they've used red as an ink colour? I'm sure they would, there's no other colour that can represent ketchup well, unless its green or something. They're always avoided red for obvious reasons, so this will be interesting...

Back