Giveaway Cutest Comment Wins

The villager amiibo = cutest amiibo = cutest comment :cool:

Ps. If i do win i want a gracie bed

''I want to exist for other people, heh, I don't exactly care about myself. I'm not sure if that's a good thing but, I think... If you can't help yourself, help others - then maybe eventually you'll somehow work out how to help yourself.'' I think this is quite cute, heard it in a video that I now hold quite close to my heart! C:

cake.jpg

cake is cute??

My dad has a blonde cockapoo (half poodle) dog and I love starting up ACNL each morning because Isabelle reminds me of her

mup.jpg

Hey you should do another one of these! Not for the items just because I wanna show off my chinchilla haha

The FitnessGram? Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Back