Do you care for the grass's shape?

Fuzzle.Sophie

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I was just wondering, since I've seen a lot of people who want a specific grass (circle, triangle, etc.).
I don't really care for that, especially because I've discovered the different shapes just some weeks ago, haha.

So, do you care? :)

Last edited:
i don't really! i didn't even know grass shapes were a thing until i joined the forum and saw people resetting and crying for circle grass :D
i have triangle grass (when i first started playing, i didn't know map resetting was a thing and picked the town w the prettiest river from rover's 4 options :cool:), and i'm pretty chill with it!

Yes I do, my favourite is the circle grass which gets the starry snow. ^^ I somehow got really lucky when I started my original town because I got my favourite grass, fruit, train station and town hall colours AND three dreamies as random move ins. o_O

My game likes me...

I like triangle grass the best, but it's not that big of a deal. After a while I don't even notice the grass shape, and most of it gets covered anyways

Nope, I don't care at all. I didn't even know the grass had different shapes until I saw people being "triggered" by it in the forum.

No? The only thing I care is it not deteriorating at rapid speeds. It's a minute detail, really.

Last edited:
I didn't know grass shape preference was a thing before I joined this forum. It really doesn't matter to me.. I think all grass shapes look pretty nice anyways.

I don't care at all. But after reading about it here, I checked mine. Apparently Sundance has square grass and Hangzhou, triangle. If I had to chose, I'd say square is prettier, but whatever. x)

Not really . I didn't know grass was shaped differently . It doesn't even stand out time at all . In fact I don't even know what shape mine is.

I cover most of it up with paths and flowers so don't really care much for it.

Exaclty, it doesn't make sense to me ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

i don't really! i didn't even know grass shapes were a thing until i joined the forum and saw people resetting and crying for circle grass :D
i have triangle grass (when i first started playing, i didn't know map resetting was a thing and picked the town w the prettiest river from rover's 4 options :cool:), and i'm pretty chill with it!

I have it too, I find it cute :D

I have a preference for circle or triangle, but don't care too much. The starry snow is not that big of a draw for me though - I find it both cute and slightly overkill

Last edited:
Yes I do, my favourite is the circle grass which gets the starry snow. ^^ I somehow got really lucky when I started my original town because I got my favourite grass, fruit, train station and town hall colours AND three dreamies as random move ins. o_O

My game likes me...

Woah you're so lucky!!

I didn't know different grass gets different snow shapes :O

- - - Post Merge - - -

No? The only thing I care is it not deteriorating at rapid speeds. It's a minute detail, really.

That's annoying

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not really . I didn't know grass was shaped differently . It doesn't even stand out time at all . In fact I don't even know what shape mine is.

I know! I noticed mine only today, but it's such a little detail I dont understand how people get bothered :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a preference for circle or triangle, but don't care too much. The starry snow is not that big of a draw for me though - I find it both cute and slightly overkill

I have triangles! They look like Dorito chips, I love it xD

Not really. My town has circle grass, and I like the circle grass because it looks cute but in the end I don't really care. I don't really pay much attention since my town is going to be eventually covered in paths, trees, bushes and flowers anyways to even see the grass.

I had no idea there were different types of grass until i saw this... and i've been playing for 4 years...

You can always replace the grass pattern with a different grass pattern qr tile, so I don't think it should be that much of an issue.

I only really bother if I plan on having a theme in my town where the patterns might look strange next to the grass, I like to have areas kind of open and field like :)

I'd prefer circles or triangles, but if I were ever resetting or starting a new game and found a map layout I really liked, I'd just roll with whatever, I'm pretty sure because at the end of the day it's not that noticeable.

Back