• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon Splatoon 2 TBT Screenshots

When you could no longer ranked up and the only way for you to go is down on the next time you play (literally to 40 or when the upcoming weapon loadout sucks) :D

6PMxGL9.jpg
How do u rank up in SR I always find myself in a team like
A) lifeboats are moving the other direction from where I am, the only player who is alive
B) teammates ignore lifeboats and are greedy for eggs in a pool of enemies even after quota was reache

A) lifeboats are moving the other direction from where I am, the only player who is alive
B) teammates ignore lifeboats and are greedy for eggs in a pool of enemies even after quota was reache
oh my lord right? its crazy I've given up playing with randoms and just play with my boyfie / sister and her fiance D:

Play during those times when Jap people are awake then crossed your fingers that they fill up the rest of available spots XD

Seriously..
A) I always try to prioritize people who are dead to rescue them, then Steelhead/Flyfish/Stinger then the rest lol. Also, weapon familiarity would help. Chargers/Splatling/Gal are good for killing Steelheads and Steel Eels, so prioritize that if you're using one of them. Fast weapons on Stingers. Never ignore Flyfish. Save the Stinger special, if you have it for Wave 2/3 then aim for the body. I don't have advice for Grillerz. They suck and extremely annoying XD During Glowfies, try to stay on the center platform or the part where you spawn (on Marooner's bay). Spam "this way" to get their attention. Shoot the mothership when it's about to go to the basket. That's all I can remember for now.

B) I try to run to the other side or hide once we reach the quota especially on Wave 3 if everything gets chaotic in the end. Survival is only what matters after that. You really can't do much if you have Goo tuber as your charger and the rest of the weapon suck. Play when there's a good weapon loadout. Tbh, I don't mind de-ranking since I play SR to farm cash, drinks and ability chunks so it's kind of inevitable thing when you play a lot.

Last edited:
When you could no longer ranked up and the only way for you to go is down on the next time you play (literally to 40 or when the upcoming weapon loadout sucks) :D

6PMxGL9.jpg

Dang! I need to pair up with you! I cannot get past overachiever! (sucky teammates ...)

Dang! I need to pair up with you! I cannot get past overachiever! (sucky teammates ...)

Haha sure thing. It would be better if we can get a group of four or.. whatever. As long as we can find time :)
I feel you. There was a time I was stuck on overachiever then went to profreshional then down to overachiever for a while then got up again. I was back to overachiever the last salmon run but I got lucky and climb back up again before I got the bonus prizes.

Last edited:
...know I know what a image looks like in code

Last edited:
My 8-year old daughter playing Rainmaker be like...

She was the one who carried it all the way (to 1) then got splatted when she's about to dunk it on the pedestal :D

And here's one of the older screenshot when she was just starting to play Ranked :eek:

V9M681Z.jpg

I should have taken a screenshot when this happened, but I was laughing too hard to realize what a great screenshot opportunity it was. During Money VS Love, I was doing a solo battle for Team Love against Team Money. Before the battle began, two Team Money players DC, and soon after the remaining 2 also DC, assuming it was a rage quit, but it was hilarious, a four on nothing battle. I regret not taking a screenshot of that.

VNpdU8.jpg

Not a proper screenshot, but I've never scored 3000+ before (2000 without win bonus)!

Last edited:
3F18A601-3290-4C42-9714-E1568C67F62A.jpg

Rip my 99* because I didn’t realize we couldn’t get the sea snail without Judd resetting your star level :[

- - - Post Merge - - -

3F18A601-3290-4C42-9714-E1568C67F62A.jpg

Rip my 99* because I didn?t realize we couldn?t get the sea snail without Judd resetting your star level :[

Back