• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon Splatoon 2 TBT Screenshots

aleshapie

~Fairy Tale Seamstress~
Pear 🍐
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2174-1529-8508
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Rose
Christmas Candy
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
I haven't seen a screenshot thread yet, but there are some funny stuffs happening on this game!

I was just joining in with my pal Nat yesterday....and low & behold.... TBT was representin'!!

4lnPy0z.jpg

(BTW...you want these guys on your team, not against you...)

Murray...one day I am gonna get you! I never played before Splat2...

Last edited:
I always go against Murray it's crazy, like I just give up man crazy good

I always go against Murray it's crazy, like I just give up man crazy good
i was playing with aleshapie last night and was against murray, so i can confirm that if ur against murray give up

I don't have any pics but I was playing against Murray the other night and was getting triggered

Trying to stay positive but despite scoring an average 900p+ per game I can only win 1/5 matches in turf war and its infuriating. This happened last night and was pretty much Splatoon 2 in a nutshell for me:

IMG_0333.jpg

I was desperately trying to make a comeback the whole game and didn't realize 2 members of my team quit lol

Trying to stay positive but despite scoring an average 900p+ per game I can only win 1/5 matches in turf war and its infuriating. This happened last night and was pretty much Splatoon 2 in a nutshell for me:

View attachment 204969

I was desperately trying to make a comeback the whole game and didn't realize 2 members of my team quit lol

Way to hold your ground! Thumbs Up!

IMG_0338.jpg

Gotta love not being able to win no matter how hard you try!

Sorry for being negative this game is just so infuriating. I refuse to believe this is a coincidence, the match making is broken.

View attachment 205068

Gotta love not being able to win no matter how hard you try!

Sorry for being negative this game is just so infuriating. I refuse to believe this is a coincidence, the match making is broken.
Turf War has no matchmaking system which sucks, but it isn't too bad since it's TW.
But Ranked needs a complete overhaul omg
img_20170725_141957-jpg.131759

What are these ranks. How is this balanced in any way.

Okay so back to the actual thread, this was a collection of my highlights of the first day of being back with the Inkbrush.
20170722_232227-jpg.131710

Lots of fun pictures for today

First off was a game against tanukki where both teams got EXACTLY 1,037 POINTS. But we lost because... idk.
1501751341715.jpg
Second, I've been playing a lot of the Firefin Splatterscope today (45 games in a row oops :p) and I could see myself slowly improving with it. This was one of my last and best games with it (featuring Murray, the sniper 1v1's we had earlier were great too).
DGS4wFPUwAAkHTM.jpg:large

There were a lot of games where I didn't get many splats, but I was consistently getting the most amount of turf covered. Not sure how I feel about that :/
Third is this strange match...
1501751683543.jpg

"Wow that was a pretty close game"
1501751684608.jpg

"WAIT WE HAD 2 DC'S AND WE STILL ALMOST WON WOT"
They both left in the first minute too. So... yeah.

love winning matches by 0.1%

2017072817141200_cba841b50a92a904e313ae06df4ef71a__by_baka_oniichan-dbip00j.png

also hella un even match but w/e those poor single level inklings /cri

share_picture_waifu2x_photo_noise3_scale_tta_1_by_baka_oniichan-dbip1gp.png

Last edited:
Turf War has no matchmaking system which sucks, but it isn't too bad since it's TW.
But Ranked needs a complete overhaul omg
What are these ranks. How is this balanced in any way.
lol it's not balanced because you entered league with a C+ and an A-. League matchmakes based on league power which is only calculated for your team after you've played 7 games iirc. And turf war has hidden mmr, but it obviously gets messy when friends of different levels start joining each other.

View attachment 204969

Sorry to say, but it's good to see other people struggling, lol. Thought I was the only one.
I never played Splatoon for Wii U and decided to check it out on Switch after being convinced by a few Youtube montages.
Was all fun and games until I got into B+ ranked matches. I get so close to ranking up then suddenly get matched against MLG pros that wipe out my incompetent team, and my meter cracks.

I'm level 27 with A+ in Tower Control, and B+ in Splat Zone and Rainmaker. And it seems as if I'll be making myself comfortable there. Now my only goal is to reach the OK mark on the meter.

Maybe Splatoon 2 will be fun again if I start playing with friends, because right now it's just stressful and rage-inducing.

Finally got some screenshots off my Switch ~

0E3i9g0.jpg

KnZGonT.jpg

C3F4UbT.jpg

aHX7AHc.jpg

y does she look so cue in the photo tho *-*

mkWuH59.jpg

& this one too

L4UB6Sg.jpg

boLoQvi.jpg

qDZlvD9.jpg

doin me a heckin weird jellyfish

gPSmI6N.jpg

first win in a Splatfest in Splatoon 2!~

bkwBpDk.jpg

I'll just leave this here

And just some more random screenshots ~

evYzOcZ.jpg

tf is he doing this made me laugh too much

r9v5R7f.jpg

why is this a thing xD

SLAdRrQ.jpg

when you get paired with yourself in SR you just wait for your inevitable death

idu0QBG.png

THIS IS WHY THE TRI SLOSHER SHOULD NOT BE A THING
I'm pretty noobish at this game and have never ever done this good ><"
all those kills & still no knockout lmao

That is all for now ~

idu0QBG.png

THIS IS WHY THE TRI SLOSHER SHOULD NOT BE A THING
I'm pretty noobish at this game and have never ever done this good ><"
all those kills & still no knockout lmao

That is all for now ~

That's actually incredibly impressive.

When you could no longer ranked up and the only way for you to go is down on the next time you play (literally to 40 or when the upcoming weapon loadout sucks) :D

6PMxGL9.jpg

Last edited:
tfw you cant take a good pic of ur squid for a reference
DHITR3BUQAAxWqM.jpg

when ur team doesnt ink the spawn
DHIh7wJXkAE5f1a.jpg

Back