• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your favorite and least favorite villager personality type?

I like crankies and normals. I don't like jocks because they always talk about SWEAT which I don't like to think about.

If I were a personality type, I would be Normal. :)

Lmao poor jocks. They are the most hated on this thread. XD

At least there's a mutual agreement on this thread that jock villagers really are terrible
eMAQEVr.png

My jock villager doesn't bother me at all. I have Frobert and have had him since release - my original 5. I actually think his dialogue is hysterical coming from a tiny little frog.

My jock villager doesn't bother me at all. I have Frobert and have had him since release - my original 5. I actually think his dialogue is hysterical coming from a tiny little frog.

Angery frog wants to play dodgeball the size of his head lmao
I mean sports are fine. I just don't like to play them. I don't mind jocks sweating all day.

My poor jock villagers!!!! I must fix this!

Favorite: JOCKS (Sparro! <3)
Least: Probably Cranky

Favourite: lazy and normal

I don't have a least favourite.

In the original AC though, it would definitely be snooty and maybe even peppy.

Favourite: lazy and normal

I don't have a least favourite.

In the original AC though, it would definitely be snooty and maybe even peppy.

Favorite? Peppy! (Obviously lol)
Least favorite? Cranky. (They're like old dudes who yell at lil kids to "GET OFF MAH LAWN!!")

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awwwww! Don't hate on my poor lil Antonio! <3

My favorites are crankies and lazies. Lazies unquestionably have the funniest dialogue.

My least favorite would probably be snooty. Too pretentious for my tastes. But I keep one (Becky) because she was in my original 5 and because PWPs.

Back