What's your favorite and least favorite villager personality type?

Livvy

Ain't that just the way
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Blue Hybrid Rose
Famous Mushroom
Tasty Cake
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
I'm sure this has been asked before, but I'm new sorry hahaha

My favorite is snooty and I think my least favorite might be cranky. I've only had one cranky villager though.

What's yours?

BONUS QUESTION: If you had to be one of the personality types, which do you think you'd be?

i love the lazies, peppies, and crankies! the lazies are so relatable, the peppies are adorable, and the crankies just charm me w their brusque ways :')
my least favorite are probably snooties?? i think they're awesome and sassy af, but every once in a while they say something that's just a liiiiittle rude and i'm like "giiirl..." don't get me wrong though- i still love my girl opal, but she just isn't my favorite! i know a lot of people dislike the uchis, and tbh i was about to say uchi as my least favorite, but honestly, i do like their personalities- it's just that most of their character designs aren't that cute and i'm sad bc if they were cuter i feel like people would like the uchis a lot more ;;;;

if i were of a certain personality type, i think i would either be lazy (they're always tired and hungry- basically me) or peppy! people say i'm always very bright and cheerful, and i don't know if i'm cute enough to qualify as peppy, but i hope so! :blush: i can also get like the crankies sometimes too though... (lol i'm all three of my favorite personalities :) coincidence? i think not)

I love lazies because they're so innocent and cute! Also, smug are really charming, they are fascinating. And normals, they are just like the person I aspire to become C:

So if I had to be one, the answer is pretty clear xD Moppina is the way

Oh, right. The least favourite is probably jocks. I just hate sport, and I don't like how they talk about their sweat costantly .-.

I absolutely love crakies! They're a little rude at the begging but when they show their sweet side they always become my favorite villagers.

I have some problems with jock, I just don't care about them...like other people already said, if you don't like sports, jocks are jsut bring to you.

Uchis and normals have got to be my favourite personalities, I just love their dialogue. I just wish there were more cute uchis. :(

As for what villager designs I like best I think the normal and peppy villagers have the cutest designs (Molly! Rosie! Skye! Merry! So many others! How can you not love these cutiepies?) and the snooty villagers the prettiest. (Just... Ankha... :O)

Least favourite has got to be Jock because I'm lazy and hate sports. XD
Even though I'm a girl my personality would probably be lazy... Maybe that's why Beau got on my nerves? XD We are too alike, stop it, don't encourage me.

I loveee snooties. They're so pretty and I like how they tend to talk about make up, hair, style etc a lot. I actually find it funny when they say sassy/rude stuff to my character or just in general. Idk why

I am a certified personal trainer, but I don't really like how jocks talk about sports and stuff so much either. Sometimes I like it, but usually I'm just like... Don't remind me how I should prob be working out rn hahaha.

I like Uchis a lot too. RN i have diva and i find her cute. I used to have Deirdre, but I think I prefer Diva tbh. Idk if I'll keep her. I like having a Uchi to give me medicine when I get stung by bees because I am cutting down trees and too lazy to shake first w/my net. Also they seem protective.

Favourite is lazy and jocks. Least favourite is smug ugh and normal. If I were a villager I'd probably be a mixture of snooty and cranky lol. Not like pre-ACNL snooty and cranky... I think their personalities got a lot "nicer" in ACNL, which is more like me XD

I feel like I would be a mix of snooty, jock and maybe peppy. I'm really friendly and upbeat with people, but my taste and interests are more along the lines of snooties and jock because I am super into fitness and health.

My favourite are definitely crankies. I don't really like peppy villagers, but that's because their dialogue seems the most repetitive... Might be because I had three peppies. (Drove me crazy.) I think that if I were a villager type, I'd be a mix of snooty and cranky. I love makeup and fashion, and apparently can be quite mean lol. (Of course, in a joking manner as long as it's alright.)

Favorite: Sparro
Least: Cesar and all the other monkey/ape villagers

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops! It's type lol

Favorite: snooty
Least: cranky

Favorite: Uchi
Least Favorite: Jock

Bonus: Well... I'd probably choose to be Smug, Lazy would be fine too.

Favorite: smugs (':
Least favorite: uchi (plus none of their designs appeal to me :<)

Uchi because I like them ok
And crankies because theyre really funny to watch them overreact and do stupid things.

My least favorite is normal but that doesnt mean i dislike them. I find them boring honestly, and it blows because the vast majority of cute villagers are normal. Imagine having 4 normals in your town... Believe me, i had enough of Lily, Caroline, Lolly and Nana's fossil researching.

I'd be uchi bc i act so tomboyish lol

My favorite personality types are Smug and Snooty, and my least favorites are Jock and Uchi. It really reflects in the villagers i have in my town xDD

My favorite is lazy. I love normals but now I feel their personality isn't that great to me. Just the villager choices are.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like carnkies a lot too. Heck even uchis. They're my buddies late at night. Uchi dialogue at the cafe is more interesting than anyone else.

My favourites are lazy and smug (and possibly cranky). I like jocks the least, mostly because jock isn't exactly a personality type plus they're always spewing their workout speech and it all just makes them feel super one-sided!

Stuck between Smug and Lazy for favorite and for least..... Jock for my least favorite.

Last edited:
Back