.:Give Me A Villager To Draw/ Art Dump:.

Doodle of my ac twins~
Y4gvCMo.png

Lets try an unpopular one.

How about Raddle? He's very unloved by many.

I mostly just wanted to pop in and say this is adorable! And I love your AC twins! They both look so sweet. Do you have specific personalities for wach one? :) I usually have my main mayor and then a brother/sister duo in my towns lol. And if I have a fourth, it'll usually be the loner type with their house by themself near the ocean and they fish a lot.

As for the villager requests, I know she's a little difficult, but maybe Annabelle? I didn't see her in here. She's one of the cutest peppy villagers to me.

I mostly just wanted to pop in and say this is adorable! And I love your AC twins! They both look so sweet. Do you have specific personalities for wach one? :) I usually have my main mayor and then a brother/sister duo in my towns lol. And if I have a fourth, it'll usually be the loner type with their house by themself near the ocean and they fish a lot.

As for the villager requests, I know she's a little difficult, but maybe Annabelle? I didn't see her in here. She's one of the cutest peppy villagers to me.

Cheers for your comment! \^u^/ And their personalities im still working on! Although, Crya's (The red one) personality is mostly worked out, shes high spirited and kind to the people she meets. However she does have a big quirk, and that is she a bit overly attached to her sister, always trying to get her sisters attention and copying her style.
Freya on the overhand would be the shyer sister, keeping to her self and only talks to the people that shes close with.

Ah, I never saw Annabelle before! Gonna have to give drawing anteater a go ^^

bdVRDED.png

Drawing for someone on Tumblr, haven't been drawing lately as my tablet keeps dying on me ;-;

6ZOUauT.png

These two cuties moved into my town recently, love them already~

ahhh Muffy and Stitches are so cute!!! I love the way you draw villagers so much ;_;
I like this one even more because they both live in my second town ♥

whatttt these are just too cute! i love the villager pixels <3
may I ask what program you use to do pixel art? ive been wanting to try and your art is just precious c:

whatttt these are just too cute! i love the villager pixels <3
may I ask what program you use to do pixel art? ive been wanting to try and your art is just precious c:

Thank you! I use FireAlpaca to do all my drawings, its free and simple to use. Although when doing pixel art I suggest taking off AntiAliasing. It just makes doing pixel art much easier. ^^

Last edited:
Thank you! I use FireAlpaca to do all my drawings, its free and simple to use. Although when doing pixel art I suggest taking off AntiAliasing. It just makes doing pixel art much easier. ^^

ohh ok I've heard of using FireAlpaca! i will definitely try it out! c:
thanks for the tips!!

0LaWQpM.png

Been thinking of trading some double cards that I have~

{Stitches is so much fun to draw!}

rQ1KPbN.png

Been messing around with clay and had to make Tangy! I think she came out cute.^^

5UiOGVK.jpg

Made a lil Beau figure from a old yokai watch toy as my anxiety has been terrible this week so I needed some thing to do lol

My painting skill still suck but I think it turned out pretty well ^^

Back