• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

.:Give Me A Villager To Draw/ Art Dump:.

sAvTrMR.png

For the Earth's future! I'll be of service~nya!

Ahh these are so cute!

I'm wondering if you'd be willing to take a TBT commission for a drawing in the style of Tokyo Mew Mew and the latest drawing posted here?

Ahh these are so cute!

I'm wondering if you'd be willing to take a TBT commission for a drawing in the style of Tokyo Mew Mew and the latest drawing posted here?

Aw, Ty!
And sure! If you would like to message me the details? ^^

My friend and I are now taking requests on tumblr if anyone is interested! ^^ Here is another request that we have finished~
QaklQRu.png

Old drawing that I finally got around to colour ^^ Used to love Monster Hunter~
ZTrLuqC.png

*_____________* OML GOALSSSS. COuld you draw tangy x purrl ? or maybe gumball from the amazing world of gumball ?

*_____________* OML GOALSSSS. COuld you draw tangy x purrl ? or maybe gumball from the amazing world of gumball ?

I've been watching Amazing World of Gumball lately so I might doodle him! ^^

I kinda just wanna draw some cute villagers at the moment so if you got any in mind just throw them at me.
Here are some that I already did~
9V5JS1b.png
kdHpBq4.png
B1tfMrT.png
8xES8Fz.png
v6J7cr8.png
wKyfctw.png
htBC0FU.png
CakM2Gm.png
aBOrggS.png
UUyZJhy.png
p1fkw83.png
5AeV1tH.png
NLKqrz1.png
yPZ70Lu.png

Also, I might do some Mayor drawings, if I do they will be in a kinda chibi style, examples below~ Taking a break for drawing them!
LCEhsFn.png
xe34NwS.png
56S6Kq4.png
axgO8BI.png
2uknH0D.png
FCrN32a.png
And If I stop being lazy might do a bigger drawing for them~
lFMuFvn.png
a850544.png

Also, gonna be using this thread to post my newest art, which may not be Animal crossing related~ I'm no longer doing Mayor drawings at the moment!

How about you do Molly the duck?

Back