• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

.:Give Me A Villager To Draw/ Art Dump:.

You should open a shooooop. I've been stalking your thread and hoping people would ask for villagers that I wanted to see tee hee. It would be awesome to see Kiki or Tangy as well! I love Lionel above so much. :blush:

Last edited:
Heyo! are you still interested in drawing my mayor?? OPEN A SHOP i'd gladly pay :lemon:

I drawn Tangy a couple of years back, here is that drawing~ Big Image ^^'
And working on what prices/styles I wanna do~

it's a long-shot but could i ask to be vm'd when your shop opens? ;w;

also will igb be an option as well as tbt? just wondering for future reference

it's a long-shot but could i ask to be vm'd when your shop opens? ;w;

also will igb be an option as well as tbt? just wondering for future reference

Sure! ^^ I'll pm u when i've opened the shop~
As for IGB I don't really need them at the moment but I might make it a option if people don't have enough TBT.

Sure! ^^ I'll pm u when i've opened the shop~
As for IGB I don't really need them at the moment but I might make it a option if people don't have enough TBT.

thank you! and thanks for telling me :3

ayyy vm me too or smth
I'd probably see it rly early though since I'm always stalking the museums lmao

Villager Bunnie please :D and, if it's not too difficult, in lolita style clothing? :3

Bunnie in Lolita clothing~
zBxpgnh.png

Love drawing lolita style clothing but not that good at it lol ^^'

that is so cute o m g
i die

maybe leopold? 0: he's been my fave villager (tied with kabuki) for like ever, lol

Got brought some new cards and got Wendy n Kitty! Quick doodle of them~
3EPdsOG.png

Time to kick out Skye and bring in Wendy :3

Last edited:
maybe leopold? 0: he's been my fave villager (tied with kabuki) for like ever, lol

I requested him in like the second comment on this thread but it didn't happen ;-;

I don't think this thread is active anymore, this user has a shop so they're prob charging for commissions now.

As i've opened my own shop so i'm pretty busy, although if I got time I might start drawing some more villagers~

Back