boop.

hikarii

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
hello! i'm hikari (or akira in my acnl town). i've been playing acnl since august 2016, and it's really fun! i also have other interests, like persona, love live or kpop (i guess). i don't really have much to say, but i'm excited to be here! thanks for reading c:

Hi and welcome to The Bell Tree.

And Persona is a pretty awesome series... then again I like a lot of things Atlus make.

thanks! and yes, i do agree. persona's a really good franchise + the soundtracks are amazing :')

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welcome to the forums! :D

thank you! i love your town names,, could hoshido possibly be from a certain fire emblem game..? haha :D

thanks! and yes, i do agree. persona's a really good franchise + the soundtracks are amazing :')

I'm not sure if ever really sat down and listened to the soundtracks of the games. But I love the plotlines and the mythological references. While a rather different sort of game, you might the Shin Megami Tensei series, which is also by Atlus. They've got a darker storyline, but at the same time, have events that are more far reaching and world changing.

Back