• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hello!

anxiousvivi

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hello everyone reading!

My name is Vivi (My actual name is Victoria, but it just feels too awkward and formal haha), and I'm new to The Bell Tree Forums. I've been playing ACNL for about two years :0 (I can't believe it's been so long !) I just reset my town a couple weeks back because I felt like having a brand new start with my friend. I got her a 3DS for her birthday so we could play Animal Crossing like in the old days :). But anyway, here are some facts about me to introduce myself properly:

- I go by Vivi (Like I said, Victoria seems like a pretty formal name!)
- I'm socially anxious and awkward with people I don't know.(I'll take a long time replying because of this.)
- Felicity has always been my dream villager! I had her in my first town as a starter villager, but I time traveled too far in time and she moved away :(

Also: I'll be very happy to add anyone and become friends! Just leave your FC below :)
Thank you for reading !

Hi Vivi, and welcome to The Bell Tree.

Hopefully you like it here and that you find the people here to be friendly and helpful.

Back