Electra

sailor saturn
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
User Title Color Change
Silver Mailbox
White Violet
Recently, I realized that I only have 8 dreamies when we all know, that we can keep 10 villagers. I don't have a lazy currently, and I already have two peppies. The problem is that back in my old town I'd always keep a 50/50 ratio, like 5 boys and 5 girls in one town. For now, I think I really want to get 6 girl and only 4 boys. Has anybody here tried having a weird boy-girl ratio before, like say for example: 3 girls and 7 boys, 8 girls and 2 boys?

I don't have a gender ratio but now I feel like I should cx My ratio simply goes by having at least one of each personality and then two extra which happen to be snooty and peppy for me, hence my 6:4 gender ratio.

i mean, ratios are good. But it's always nice to get 10 of the same villagers if you like em!

This annoys me because I was gonna make a post about this lol

Anywho, my only cares are that I need at least one of every villager type, and I'm not allowed more than 2 of the same species. Also those 2 of the same species can not be the same personality type (For example, I'm allowed a snooty and a cranky wolf, but not two cranky wolves.)

However I might bend these rules a bit for Felyne, making me have 3 cat villagers, and 2 of the same personality. I'm kind of undecided about that though, since I don't want Punchy and Felyne to basically just be re-skins of eachother.

I never really paid attention lol. I just have villagers that I like and that's all. I guess it's a good thing they're not all one type (':

I never paid attention to gender ratios, I just picked whichever villagers I liked to live in my town. :)

I really don't mind or care about gender ratio, but noticed that my town is usually dominated by female villagers (because normal villagers are cute).

5 females that live above the river and 5 males (plus me) that live below the river with at least one of each personality. Something just feels off when there's too many of the same gender.

I wish I could get rid of Marshal for a villager I like better but he's the only smug I like and my OCD won't allow letting him leave

Hmmm... Ratio? If you mean species as well, HECK YES! My ultimate goal is to have all the wolf villagers! (Vivian, Kyle, Whitney, Fang, Wolfgang, Chief,) Sadly, there are like 3 wolf villagers I just don't like, so I subbed my other dreamies with Apollo, punchy, Lopez, and my final dreamie is to be thought of!

My town will almost always be six girls and four boys, even my dream town Villagers have that ratio. But what I do like keeping is having all the villager personalities and not having more than two of the same personality.

I just need 1 of each personality in town, I don't mind so much who the remaining villagers are, but I like to keep a somewhat even gender ratio. Even for residents I have two boys and two girls.

I always have 6 girls 4 boys. My main ratio problems lie with size and personality. I need to have all personalities and villagers of all sizes. It's annoying but I cant help it.

I will keep one of each personality type until at least I have all of the PWPs that are possible for that type to suggest. So for the foreseeable future, that is 8 slots accounted for since I don't have nearly all of my PWP's (they are SO hard to get suggested!). My extra two happen to both be peppy characters right now. That means I have 6 females and 4 males currently.

Back