Cigarettes?

Cigarettes?

• Yay

Votes: 15 9.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 146 90.7%

• Total voters
Random news: my dad apparently sold all his cigarettes? I guess his kidney failure is scaring him that much?

And of course, the thought of quitting only came to him when he's close to death.

naaaaah, if I inhale even the smallest amount of smoke I have a huge coughing fit :/
and while it is super detrimental to people's health, I don't think those who do smoke should be ridiculed or shamed (it's super easy to fall into addiction and sometimes it can be a coping mechanism, albeit a harmful one), as long as they're a) not harming anyone else with their habits and b) not encouraging/pressuring others into trying it

I am pretty much anti-cigarette. I will never smoke them. I haven?t thought of it even once.

They are gross, and I don?t care for vaping either (or e-cigs).

Last edited:
I used to like it, now it's gross. I still do like once a day just because of anxiety, but I have no clue why. It makes me feel icky.

I also dislike vaping. However, I do have a vape pen that I use for CBD oil, which has worked wonders to help me stay calm throughout the day. I love it, but unfortunately vaping makes me feel the urge to smoke a cigarette. I feel like I should just switch to candies (way to expensive) or drops that you put on your tongue.

Last edited:
Nah fam I?m definitely not about that kinda thing, they cost money and that adds up a bunch over a year. I stay away from things like smoking or alcohol that can harm your body, basically all I put in my body is food water and the occasional headache medicine

I'm just a year behind the smoking age in Alabama (you have to be 19 to smoke here), but I wouldn't even if I legally could. My grandpa died from a heart attack that was induced by smoking when he was just 60.

I am heavily against smoking. Sometimes I wonder why people smoke when they are literally unhealthy and dangerous. My dad who used to be a violent alcoholic would've been smoking had it not been for my uncle telling him not to do it.

I have a neighbor who smokes in front of her baby daughter, and audibly screams loudly when her husband tells her not to, it's just ridiculous and makes me pity the child.

I've been around smokers all my life. I'm pretty much used to the smell of it. I tried a smoke once in highschool (felt a bit peer pressure by a friend) and it was a very hard no from me. I stopped hanging around my friend after that.

Tbh tbh ive thought about doing it a lot in desperate times since one of my friends tried to convince me but no i never will 3: Sometimes it smells nice though.

I think that people should be able to do whatever they want, so long as it doesn't harm anybody else. I'm still young, and I've only seen my grandparents and dad smoke a handful of times, since they do their best to hide it from me, and I think that's fine. They have an addiction, but they made the choice to have it.
I'm against people smoking when it harms others, like smoking in public, or in the house when they have kids and pets. My boyfriend got bronchitis when he was younger because of the heavy second hand smoke in his house. His house reeks, since his parents are too lazy to go outside to smoke. It's repulsive.

I used to smoke a lot but I kinda stopped out of the blue about a year ago and it was one of the best decisions I think I've ever made.

Back