• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking through dream towns!

amanecer

Bells
My town is extremely underdeveloped right now and I've been enjoying looking through other dream towns to see things I could possibly do with it! Post your dream address here for me to check out sometime and I'll give you my opinion on it if you want me to. Otherwise I'm just excited to stroll around and see other towns out there:D

(I'll like your post once I've visited your town! I'm going to get to all of them eventually!)

Last edited:
I'm actually in a dream right now. Just like going to random dream towns haha!

4C00-007A-90AB here's mine! I'm still working on it :) you don't have to give an opinion unless you want to

Last edited:
I don't know my DA off the top of my head but my town is Cascades (there's only 3) and I'm Gail.

I like choosing random names and seeing what their town looks like...it's pretty fun lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll look through all four of yours! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

4C00-007A-90AB here's mine! I'm still working on it :) you don't have to give an opinion unless you want to

I really enjoyed looking through your town! I would describe it as 'simple and elegant' which is kind of what I'm going for in my town now as well. The amount of pretty flowers you had was very eye pleasing as well. And you house was very well decorated and followed a cute theme! Probably my favorite house to look through in all the dream towns I've been to! Love it.

My DA is in my signature. It has tons of highly organized flower gardens if you'd like to get an idea on which flowers go together and in what way. I also like my paths with different fruit trees. I would say my town has a gardening theme :)

I don't know my DA off the top of my head but my town is Cascades (there's only 3) and I'm Gail.

Your town was a lot of fun to look through too, I enjoyed my little walkthrough! Especially in the sunset it looked super pretty. My favorite part of your house was probably the basement kitchen, it looked especially great. Your town was super cute! 11/10 would want to live there if it was an actual town.
(I have Bella in my town as well and when I stopped to talk to her she informed me that she was exploring the trends to take back home...just thought that was kind of funny lol)

Mine are in my signature if you'd like to visit them. :)

Canaan: Ok first off I had no idea there was a unicorn villager, that's amazing. Also your money trees?!?! That's so cool. I'm learning so many things. Emmaka's house was extremely aesthetically pleasing. This town was so open and yet so beautiful and I love that.

Diamond: This town is less developed than the other, which of course makes sense seeing you have two beautiful towns instead of just one. Emmaka's house is equally pretty in this one, and I'm jealous of the location because I tried to put my house in a similar place in my town and Isabelle didn't let me. The pink trees are a plus!

Your town was a lot of fun to look through too, I enjoyed my little walkthrough! Especially in the sunset it looked super pretty. My favorite part of your house was probably the basement kitchen, it looked especially great. Your town was super cute! 11/10 would want to live there if it was an actual town.
(I have Bella in my town as well and when I stopped to talk to her she informed me that she was exploring the trends to take back home...just thought that was kind of funny lol)

Thank you! I really appreciate the visit.

You can go to one of my towns. :) They're in my signature.

Warning: Moonview isn't quite ready yet, but you can visit it if you like.

Last edited:
Hi. I have some in my signature. You can choose one ( or more), if you like.

I decided to visit JOY and Cherish out of your list! Dang, how do you keep up with 5 towns?! I can hardly do one! And all such great quality? Wow.

JOY: I loved the unique characters! Snow White especially, that was really cool. The idea of having a season themed town was super cool and I had a lot of fun seeing what you put into each season! The houses were all high quality and expertly decorated for their season. My favorite part was probably looking through all of them and continuously being amazed.

Cherish: You were definitely right when you said this town had unique landscaping. There were a lot of little things to go look at and they gave me some good ideas for my own town, so thank you! And the house decorating was once again top notch. I think I've learned a lot from you.

Canaan: Ok first off I had no idea there was a unicorn villager, that's amazing. Also your money trees?!?! That's so cool. I'm learning so many things. Emmaka's house was extremely aesthetically pleasing. This town was so open and yet so beautiful and I love that.

Diamond: This town is less developed than the other, which of course makes sense seeing you have two beautiful towns instead of just one. Emmaka's house is equally pretty in this one, and I'm jealous of the location because I tried to put my house in a similar place in my town and Isabelle didn't let me. The pink trees are a plus!

Thank you very much for your compliments! I have yet to develop Diamond more, as it's a slow process. I'm working on it, though! And yes, Julian is the best. :p

My DA is in my sig, I'd really appreciate some feedback! :)

Mine are in my signature if you'd like to visit them. Stardew is still a bit of a WIP.

My DA is in my signature. It has tons of highly organized flower gardens if you'd like to get an idea on which flowers go together and in what way. I also like my paths with different fruit trees. I would say my town has a gardening theme :)

Wow, you have a BEAUTIFUL town. Your flower gardens were stunning and gave me a lot of ideas, thanks so much for letting me go through it! I love it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

4C00-0075-6DA7
Hope you enjoy :)

I really liked your paths and flowers! Also all your houses were super well decorated, I really enjoyed looking through them!
(was Kiki in anyway supposed to be Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service? I love that movie so I just thought I'd ask haha)

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can go to one of my towns. :) They're in my signature.

Warning: Moonview isn't quite ready yet, but you can visit it if you like.

I decided to visit Vista and was instantly blown away by all the patterns you have on the ground. Wow, super pretty! And the pink flower petals floating in the wind only helped the aesthetic. I've also never seen a persimmon fruit before I visited your town. I thought it was a squished orange hahaha. Anyway I loved your town, thanks for giving me the opportunity to visit!

Back