• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading starting new game, need fruits!

MaddiKaylin

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5812-2460-8812
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (97) +
Hello everyone!
Wow, I haven't been in this forum for two years.. time flies by!

I recently rebought animal crossing on a nostalgic whim, and was hoping some people could spare fruit from their towns to help me out! I have pears as my town fruit!

(also completely seperate, if you happen to have any extra normal tools lying around, specifically a watering can, I'd greatly appreciate it!)

Thank you all!

That would be fantastic! Thank you so much! I'll add your FC now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, should I drop them off at your town or do you want to come to mine? :>

Come on over to my town! I'll open it up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, should I drop them off at your town or do you want to come to mine? :>

That would be fantastic! Thank you so much! I'll add your FC now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be over in a sec, I'm getting some spare tools for you too :)

If youd like a random silver tool, im not sure which is in my museum rn but i could give you that and some perfect pears, cherries, peaches, and regular apples.

If youd like a random silver tool, im not sure which is in my museum rn but i could give you that and some perfect pears, cherries, peaches, and regular apples.

That would be awesome!! Thank you so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

alright, I've added your FC, let me know when you're ready for me to open the gate!

Back