How do you react when you see a fly?

A fly? Uh, I don't really care.

Usually I'll keep the window open until it has a chance to get out, though. I'd be more concerned for it getting trapped inside, personally.

it must die
sword-fly-swatter-0.jpg

The other day I was in taekwondo holding a kick target for another student and a fly landed on my arm so I flipped out and jerked the target and my instructor had no idea what happened and scolded me for moving oops

I like to pretend I'm calm until it flies into my face
hqdefault.jpg

im so original

I cringe and try to move away from it while flailing wildly and possibly screaming like a banshee

i just move a little bit to make sure it doesn't land on me (i've heard those claims that flies poop every time they land!!!!!!!111)... and then i eye it a lot until it leaves

I like to get a small towel and whip it out of the air. This is only for if it's trapped in my home.

I don't go on a murderous rampage whipping flies mid-flight outside.

i just move a little bit to make sure it doesn't land on me (i've heard those claims that flies poop every time they land!!!!!!!111)... and then i eye it a lot until it leaves

Oh, fun fact. If house fly lands on your food, it will vomit on it and then suck it right up! Yum! They can also transfer germs that are on their feets; whether it's poop or garbage. Hooray!

I get annoyed and just fan it away for the most part, if it's diligently bothering me or getting in my face I will try to swat it.

I don't do anything unless I'm trying to sleep and it keeps flying in the room. If they annoy me I smack them with a t-shirt or a towel.

Usually let them be unless they decide to walk all over my food or stuff then I swat them, or they are those gross horse flies then I kill em too.

poop will normally be on their feets yeah. and they vomit every time they land on your food, then suck it back up again. delicious

Back