Selling Selling Shiny Pokemon! (+Events)

60 tbt for the SUM2013 Dialga? (seen around those prices for others events and stuff.. i don't like offering but since you clearly stated that lol)

i can go *a bit* higher but yeah don't wanna overoffer.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what to offer

Ahaha I'm bad with offers too, I don't wanna make him too expensive lol, whats it worth TO YOU?

- - - Post Merge - - -

60 tbt for the SUM2013 Dialga? (seen around those prices for others events and stuff.. i don't like offering but since you clearly stated that lol)

i can go *a bit* higher but yeah don't wanna overoffer.

I'll do 50 tbt for it :)
I just need to wait until I am unbanned (Someone turned their DS off on me while trading. I swear its almost been a week now.)

Ahaha I'm bad with offers too, I don't wanna make him too expensive lol, whats it worth TO YOU?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just need to wait until I am unbanned (Someone turned their DS off on me while trading. I swear its almost been a week now.)

Oh no.. I got one of those idiots in July, luckily it has only 15-30 minute ban but.. for a Herdier jfc.

Ah it's okay lmk when you get unbanned ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not sure haha it's worth (to me) around 70tbt idk. he's probably gonna come out as an event later but it's better to grab him early I guess :)

Do you happen to have a not-nicknamed, NA, Midnight form Lycanroc shiny with jolly nature?

Do you happen to have a not-nicknamed, NA, Midnight form Lycanroc shiny with jolly nature?

If you gave me a midnight form Lycanroc that you randomly caught, I could have it edited and give it the nature you want, and make it shiny c: VM me about it!

Yep! I still have all!

right. do you still have marshadow? I am willing to pay a lot for him :) also, can you possibly edit some pokemon for me? I'll pay like 200tbt for what 10? also I'd pay around 100tbt for marshadow

right. do you still have marshadow? I am willing to pay a lot for him :) also, can you possibly edit some pokemon for me? I'll pay like 200tbt for what 10? also I'd pay around 100tbt for marshadow

Alright, I need to get up to the Pokecenter on my game, along with another, so if you don't mind the wait, then sure c:

Just tell me when you're at the Pok?mon center :) also, what kind of editing are you capable of doing?

Just tell me when you're at the Pok?mon center :) also, what kind of editing are you capable of doing?

Pokeball type, Nature, Making them Shiny or non-shiny, Level (Can only go higher though, not lower), Gender

- - - Post Merge - - -

200 for them all sound fairish? I can up or lower the price depending on what you want.

Yup!
If you feel like it deserves less or more, you can change it, but I'm happy with 200 for em c:

Pokeball type, Nature, Making them Shiny or non-shiny, Level (Can only go higher though, not lower), Gender

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yup!
If you feel like it deserves less or more, you can change it, but I'm happy with 200 for em c:
great can you trade now?:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yup!

soo...who's getting Marshadow? I asked first but I don't mind c: just lmk when you are available

Back