Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Feedback
100% (561) +
Would prefer Eunice or baabara...but any will do

Erik is Not original, the sheep don't have to be either.

Will be back on at 10 est.

I have Vesta ready if no one else has the 2 you really want. I'm on CT time, and will be around all night.

I'm at 10 :( Friga is also supposed to move out tomorrow because I scanned Kabuki in, but I don't know if it will take a day for Kabuki's perimeter to go up. (I time travel, so it's when I start the new day.)

Aww alright. I believe the day after friga moves(that her house is. I longer there) ,that's when a new villager can move in after that day. Every time someone has adopted from me, I have adopted someone else , and they always move in right on the day after.

I can't find Kabuki's perimeter, so maybe I can take Erik now?
I found his perimeter thing. Boo. I don't know if I can accept more even with only 9 present and one wanting to move in.
Is Erik moving out soon? I'll just scan him in, cause Vesta leaves when I start the next day.

Last edited:
Gates opened :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww too bad that kabuki was setting...are you sure you don't want me to try and hold Erik and wait until you set kabuki?

Yeah, I was hoping for a day of leeway ;A; But it's fine! I'd rather have Vesta on to a good home. I forgot I can scan Erik any time I want. I'm trying to get my town set up with dreamies only, and Vesta and a few others have to leave :p Did you want to time travel now and get Vesta? Or wait? I'll open my gates when you're ready!

You have the amiibo card to scan him in?
Yes I am ready to receive her :)
Im slowly building a sheep town so she will be a keeper ! I have currrntly 5 sheep.

Yep! I got him recently, so I had forgot! I also found Baabara in my cards, so if you'd like me to scan her at some point so you can adopt her when you're ready, let me know! Right now I have about 3 or 4 villagers I need to move out, so I have room to scan cards.
Gates are open, come on in~

Last edited:
Ahh We're like the bad luck club. I time traveled to the next day, but unfortunelt friga plot setted . I'm going to try and move her out..how did you get vesta to move out so soon?

Well I remember her falling into the pits 2 days in a row, one I pushed her in and the 2nd she found on her own because she's lucky. But basically by ignoring her for many days, close to a week. Then I time traveled two days into the future, and talked to Tammy, and she told me Vesta was thinking about moving, so I went and talked to her to encourage it, she said she was moving out on the 6th, so I went back 2 days, forward one, and she said her move out day was the next day.
There's a guide on the forum: here
I used it partially but I basically got really lucky. OMG Friga just left my town. I'm sorry, she's probably mine lol
Edit: You'll have to time travel for a week, stopping at each day, not talking to whomever you want to leave, but talking to your one fave villager for details. They'll tell you if someones planning to move. Sorry for the long post ;A;

Last edited:
It probably was the void...I didnt think to get rid of it. I'm working right now on trying to get rid of a villager. Sorry about that and thank you so much about baabara. When I get friga out and someone else I'll let you know for her :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was able to get someone to move ..is vesta still available?

Yeah, seems to be. :( The void became bad luck! That's okay, I'll be on for awhile. I usually play at night into the wee hours of the morning. No problem, you can let me know when you finally get one moved out so you can grab another for your cute sheep town :D

I just remembered that when I talked to vesta right now, she wasn't in boxes. I remember I saw the spinning wheel. I didn't realize until now.

I also made sure to look around in my town to make sure I didn't have plots :)

If you're using the pitfall method I just found one you can have!

Okay, maybe I have to go to tomorrow? She said she's moving out then. I'll reopen the gate after I set to the next day.

Edit: Isabelle just let me know she leaves tomorrow after I moved to the next day.

She's in boxes, come on over

Last edited:
Back