• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello, fellow humans!

Sweet813

Bells
It's nice to meet you all. Not sure how to work this, but if anyone wants to play I just had surgery for appendicitis and will be playing a lot. My kik is babyrake and that's how I prefer to communicate. Let me know on here or there if you want to play!

Hi and welcome to The Bell Tree. Sorry that you've had to have surgery, and I hope that you have a speedy recovery, without any hiccups.

And if you're unsure of things, feel free to ask. The community on here are generally rather friendly and helpful.

Hello, welcome to the forums and I hope you have a great time! I'm glad your surgery went well, I hope it only gets better from here! This forum is full of people from different places and communities, animal crossing, etc. I will gladly help you get around on the site if asked, and I really do hope you enjoy your stay on tbt! :) Sadly I broke my 3ds, but I'll be sure to play with you once I get a new one, you seem super kind and fun! Best regards, Sky.

Hey! Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, just ask! Everyone is super nice, so don't be a stranger!

Back