• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

❤ Come to my dream town! ❤

^thank you! I kinda did want to decorate the houses, but I keep forgetting and never got to work on them. Caramel is a storage, while Nikki and Michelle ((?) I think she changed her name to that) are my real-life sister's characters so I didn't really want to touch them. (but they don't play anymore so I could touch them up)

I'd say it's just cute themed, but it doesn't really have a specific theme.

I put holly bushes because I'm too lazy to put ones that fit the seasons...maybe if I care enough I'll do that :3

I'll probably remove the clumps of hybrids and make a path there to the hammock. I agree it's a mess.

The white flowers were intended, I thought they look nice.

I know about the cedar issue, I should do different trees or something and get rid of the floating one. But again, lazy.

I can't get rid of the shadows of the roses and clovers since they're technically beneath the surface, so the shadow goes on top. No way to hack around them, so I might remove a few so there isn't so many shadows.

No it's not completely for hacking, it's my very own town I use for everything. It might seem like the whole town is hacked, however like 90% of the landscapes and PWP placement is genuine! Hacks are kinda for touch-up, and cause I'm a rebel :cool:. Not really. Uhh...

Thanks for the critique. A lot of other people have given similar to this, but I'm so lazy as you can see that I never really used the advice. Maybe one day if I have free time and want to fix my town, I'll take a look at this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

^thank you! I kinda did want to decorate the houses, but I keep forgetting and never got to work on them. Caramel is a storage, while Nikki and Michelle ((?) I think she changed her name to that) are my real-life sister's characters so I didn't really want to touch them. (but they don't play anymore so I could touch them up)

I'd say it's just cute themed, but it doesn't really have a specific theme.

I put holly bushes because I'm too lazy to put ones that fit the seasons...maybe if I care enough I'll do that :3

I'll probably remove the clumps of hybrids and make a path there to the hammock. I agree it's a mess.

The white flowers were intended, I thought they look nice.

I know about the cedar issue, I should do different trees or something and get rid of the floating one. But again, lazy.

I can't get rid of the shadows of the roses and clovers since they're technically beneath the surface, so the shadow goes on top. No way to hack around them, so I might remove a few so there isn't so many shadows.

No it's not completely for hacking, it's my very own town I use for everything. It might seem like the whole town is hacked, however like 90% of the landscapes and PWP placement is genuine! Hacks are kinda for touch-up, and cause I'm a rebel :cool:. Not really. Uhh...

Thanks for the critique. A lot of other people have given similar to this, but I'm so lazy as you can see that I never really used the advice. Maybe one day if I have free time and want to fix my town, I'll take a look at this.

Ah, I see. Thank you for the context - I'm glad I wasn't the only person who wondered about certain parts. Good luck figuring things out, once you have the motivation! :)

your town is so cute, i love the colours and villagers and i especially love how you've decorated the river. pony's house is nice and fitting, my favourite part is the basement. i suggest that you decorate nikki's house a little bit more and get a house for caramel, also their outfits are a lil unfitting but the dresses you have are rlly adorable

Back